Chapter Nineteen: She's Back?

Unknown
I'll get him. He's mine. I saw him first. He's mine. I'll go through every city to get him. Even if I have to remove her from the picture....again.

Victoria
Chris and I have been on very good terms with each other since his release. We've done a lot more and seen a lot more. But with all the good luck happening, I can't help but feel that something is off. Like, you know the feeling you get when something is wrong, that's how I feel.
Chris and I might not be safe this time.

Unknown
I was so CLOSE! He would've been a breath away from finding a new girlfriend. Why won't she die? I made it very clear that I wanted no part of her here. That truck should've killed her. I should know, I was driving it that night. Maybe she's not the problem. Hmm, I should pay the happy couple a visit.

Victoria

Chris and I were chillin' like villans in the living room while watching Battle of the Year. Of course Chris had to watch one of his movies. He loves being conceited, but I find it cute. As the movie was finishing up, I got up to use the bathroom.

"Babe, I'll be back. I gotta pee." I say.
Chris smirks and waves me off.
I smirk back and head upstairs.
I get to the bathroom and go.
As I start to wash my hands, I hear the balcony door open.
I could've sworn it was locked. How is it open? I thought to myself.
I go to investigate and see if I locked the balcony door. I check and it was open. Weird. I go to close it and prepare to go back downstairs.

As I turn around, a large shotgun was pointed towards my forehead.

"Don't move. If you move, a bullet is going right between your eyes. Now keep your mouth shut and go downstairs." The person holding the gun commands.

I was in shock and scared at the same time. The intruder was dressed in all black and wore a black hood to match. Their voice sounded distinctly female. I was so scared that I couldn't move.

"I SAID MOVE!" The intruder yells and causes me to jump.
Chris hears this and calls to me.
"Hey, babe? You okay up there? I hear yelling!" Chris shouts.

The intruder looks at the door and smiles, like she was satisfied with Chris's voice.

"Tell him you're fine." The intruder says, still holding the gun to my head.
"DO IT!" The intruder commands again, quite loudly.

I gulp and follow as instructed.

"I-I'm fine, babe. Everything's just fine." I say shakily.

I didn't want to make the wrong move because she'll end up shooting me.

"Now go downstairs and tell him to meet you at the balcony. And make sure you wipe that worried look of your face. You don't him to get suspicious, now do you?" The intruder explains.

I quickly shake my head and head downstairs at the pace she wanted me to.

Chris was waiting at the base of the stairs with a concerned look on his face.

"You were gone for a while. How small is your bladder?" Chris chuckles.

I fake laugh. I was still very nervous, but had to follow the intruder's instructions if I wanted to live.

"Yeah. Hey meet me on the balcony." I say quickly.

"Why?" Chris questions.

"It's a surprise. Just meet me up there, okay?" I ask.

"Okay, Ms. Romantic. I'll be up there in a minute." Chris responds.
Chris leaves and I run back upstairs as fast as I could. The intruder was waiting for me on the balcony with her shotgun.

She calls me over and leads me to the edge.

"Don't move." She warns. She leaves.

Chris comes in and sees me on the balcony. He comes and joins me near the railing.

"So, what's my surprise?" Chris asks.

"Me." I can hear the shotgun cock and we both turn around to see the intruder and her gun pointed straight towards us.

She takes her hood off and Chris's eyes widen in clarity.

"Remember me, babe?" The intruder asks maliciously.

"Monica?" Chris asks, very surprised.

"Chris, you know her?" I ask, quite confused.

"I always remember lips. I tracked you down." She says and then points the gun at me.

"Don't remember me, love? First day?" She asks me.

I couldn't put my finger on who she was.
I stood there with a blank expression and I could tell she was getting angry.

"I WAS THE ONE SHOVED YOU INTO THE CLOSET THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, YOU IDIOT!" She yells.
Chris then realizes something and steps in.

"You were the one who pushed Vick in when I found her that day? You?" He asks in total disbelief.

Monica smirks and laughs evilly.

"Yep, being the school bully was just phase one. The tricky part was getting rid of her for good. I stayed awake for days devising a plan to kill Victoria ever since I shoved her in that closet. She was getting in my way." Monica explains.

"In the way of what?" I question.

"You were getting in the way of me getting to Chris. He was mine to begin with. Once his lips touched mine, he is officially Monica's property." She giggles.

"You kissed her, Chris?" I smack Chris on the arm and look at him with angry eyes.

"It meant nothing, I swear. She came onto me!" Chris tried to explain.

"Oh, shut up. You loved every second of it." Monica inputs.

"I can't believe you! And after everything. You didn't even keep your promise!" I say disappointedly.

"I did. After you die, I wasn't going to date anyone else! I wasn't even feeling that party anyway!" Chris argues.

We start going back and forth.

Monica hears this and silences us.

"Wait, wait, wait? She was dead before? That's bull. That's just an excuse for you! She didn't die!"
Monica says in disbelief.

"I was dead." I say.

"What? Are you like a zombie now or something? Now I'll have a real reason to shoot you." Monica cocks her gun and gets ready to shoot me.
Chris jumps in front of me and tells her to hold her fire.

"Don't shoot! Please! It was me! It was me!" Chris tells her.

Monica slowly lowers her gun.

"What are you talking about?" Monica questions.

Chris and I sigh in relief as she lowers her gun.

"Just... Just let me explain. Please." Chris pleads.

Monica licks her teeth and points us to the bedroom.

"You got ten minutes." She says.