Chapter 2

JAY

Her eyes widened at what I'd called her. I smirked. She had a Doctor Who backpack and complete pencil case set. Secretly being a fan myself obviously had some advantages. I took in her blonde hair and thought: 'Rose Tyler', one of the Doctor's favourite companions. Otherwise known as Bad Wolf Girl.

She'd blushed furiously. I'd surprised her, and also, it was clear she wasn't used to talking to boys. Definitely a virgin, I mentally noted. And judging by the reactions I was getting, not one who's willing to change that. Perfect.

I loved a challenge. I kept glancing over at her throughout the period, hoping to catch her eye, but she remained stubbornly staring at her pencil case. When the bell rung, she was up and out before I'd even packed up my stuff. I went to run after her, when I bumped into something.

Or should I say, someone. She was beautiful, I can't even lie. Bouncy, perfect brown curls, clear blue eyes and - letting my eyes wander - a pretty great body to match. She smiled seductively.

'Hey there, new kid,' she said softly.

'Hey yourself,' I replied with a smirk. I know I was after the virgin, but I was allowed to enjoy the brief moment of having this literal sex goddess offer herself to me before I ruined it. She took a step towards me, biting her lip gently. I felt warmth deep inside me, the way she did that was so fucking hot.

But, alas, this girl was most definitely not a virgin, or a challenge.

'So,' she continued, so close to me her perky chest brushed against my crossed arms. 'Want me to show you around?'

'Sorry, babe' I replied, putting on a cold tone, 'I'm only interested in that little blonde geek. She's a virgin, something you are not, and I only go for the pure.'

The sex goddess opened her mouth, whether it was in shock or to say something, I'll never know. I grinned and walked around her, mentally high-fiving myself. The first day mission was almost a success. I'd turned down the most popular girl in school, the cheer captain, in front of practically the whole class.

Which means it would be all over the school by lunch time. People would be talking about me, wondering if it were true, if I really turned her down. If I really was interested in the blonde geek, if I really only went for virgins... No-one had turned down this girl, I was sure, so infamy was right around the corner.

*****

BEX

He brushed past me with a grin, while I stood feeling the humiliation fill my body. He rejected me! That has never happened, ever. I'm not stupid, I know I'm attractive. It's just my genetics, nothing else. And since becoming the top cheerleader, getting any guy I wanted has been easy.

I've gone on dates with guys, I've even kissed a few, gone a little further with even fewer. They were easy, they wanted me too much, it was too obvious. He had been the first to say no, even if it was for the most ridiculous reason: he didn't think I was a virgin. How ironic!

I wanted him, more now than when he'd first walked through the door, late and looking seriously hot and 'bad boy'. Now he'd got my complete interest. He was now officially a challenge. Because I know when a guy wants me, I've had enough of them try, so I know. And he wants me, I can tell. But for some reason he wants that random geek girl more.

I am a virgin, I am 'pure', to use his exact words. And I am Bex, the girl who gets what she wants, who she wants. I will have him.

'Bex, you ok?' I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to look into Matthew's concerned eyes. I know, people think it's so weird. I'm a cheerleader and my best friend is a nerd.