Deleted Scene 3

A/N: Ok I know it's been like four years, and I'm 20 now, but I just found this in my drafts and I guess I never posted it for some reason? In case any of y'all are still alive out there, please enjoy a few extra paragraphs from my high school mind. 

SHERLOCK MEETING MOIRA

"I've been wanting to talk to you."

The girl's back was to me, but I knew who this was. Maybe she wasn't on my alliance, but I'd easily thought through my plans if she tried to make an advance on me.

She slowly turned around, not making eye contact until she's ensured my hands were empty of any weapons. She didn't say a word to me, only waited for me to explain why I was there, if not to kill her.

"Something about you strikes me as curious, very curious." I began pacing the area from tree to tree, fingertips naturally positioned behind my back.

"And what's that, Sherlock?" she asked, trying to make herself sound sweet and clueless, but she obviously knew what I was going to ask. I humoured her.

"Your age. Based on the state of your right eye I'd say you're either much older than you look or were born with a deformity that only some people notice. Your hair is that red colour naturally, yes, but its style? Hardly. From some angles it is healthy and others it's dangerously thin. Your skin is something else entirely – wrinkled, but in a way that makes you seem younger at times. Pale, but blemished. Age lines places most women don't have until they've passed about fifty, but you use sex as a weapon in a way no old woman would be able to successfully execute. My instinct is to say you're deceiving someone, but who and why? Why doesn't matter. The who will get me there. Almost... almost like you're hiding your age. No no, you're not ashamed of your looks even as an older woman. That must mean you only... You only appear youthful to those you want to see you like that. That's it." I stopped and looked at her, anticipating her response. She held an amused smile on her face.

"I am old," she said, sauntering forward and placing her hands on my chest, "but only to those who know how to see things as you really are. You really are something else, Sherlock." She bit her lip, as if trying to seduce me, but the more I looked the older she seemed to me.

"Get off." I pushed her, and she looked surprised. "My, what nerve you have. I wish you luck out there, Moira. You'll need it if you keep acting the way you do."

I didn't catch her reaction to that. I simply turned and walked back to the camp before any of my alliance noticed I was missing.