A/N

Hello everyone! I've always wanted to do some kind of extreme fandom crossover, and after reading The Hunger Games it was just set up for me. As I write this A/N, I have no clue who will end up winning the Hunger Games in this story. It was interesting to see how the selection of fandoms I was hoping to write changed as I shuffled around outlines and got into more shows and more books. All in all I'm happy with my reaping of characters :)

I tried my hardest to stay spoiler-free for all fandoms! However, there is one chapter where there are some more major spoilers, but I made sure to put a very clear warning first. For plot convenience I also changed some vital things around (i. e. bringing a few characters back to life so that they can die in my version of the Hunger Games instead).

The final fandom choices include: Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Divergent, Disney, Oz, American Horror Story (season 1), Broadway musicals, John Green books (TFIOS and Looking for Alaska), Chronicles of Narnia, and even some people from our universe – YouTubers and famous musicians. I know it's all a strange assortment and most of you won't know all 24 characters. That's why I did my best to also absorb their voices when writing in their point of view so that you could also get to know the characters as if they were OCs.

I have a posting schedule set up so that you should get one or two new chapters every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, maybe with a break in between parts. I'm trying to get this book out faster by updating more frequently because there are a TON of chapters but all of them are VERY short. Hopefully I've laid it all out sufficiently.

I don't feel like I should need to put trigger warnings throughout this one, because it's the Hunger Games. There will be murder, there will be suicide, there will be starvation, etc., etc. Horror themes. I try to gloss over some of the worse stuff but it's still implied and I can't be too vague. If any of that is going to bug you, consider yourself warned now.

This was fun to come up with and fun to write! Hopefully you're all happy with what you read and will check out my other stories soon #spon

And a shoutout to brainsteele.net for the Hunger Games simulator that inspired this idea!

Cassidy (acting_is_mylife)