A/N

A/N

Ahhhh it's over!! I remember coming up with this idea when deciding there needed to be a mass fanfic of all kinds of fandoms when I was about 13 but never actually thought I'd have the willpower to sit down and write the whole thing. I guess I expected it to be longer. All it took was discovering a couple of excerpts from this which I wrote years ago when I first read The Hunger Games for me to pick it back up and say FINISH IT, CASSIDY.

Thanks to Camp Nanowrimo for getting me this far, too! One of my first victories, although it wasn't the big November one. Still a win in my book.

Of course, as I write this Author's Note I've only finished the first draft, the one I only got through by saying "All this has to do is exist; I'll edit it later." That makes now "later," doesn't it? As of now I still haven't even posted the first chapter of TCFSH, but by the time this one goes up, that story will be completed.

Whoa. Timey-wimey.

If you enjoyed this one enough, it would mean a lot to me if you read my other books. I didn't work nearly as hard on this one as I have on Three Cheers for Sweethearts (though I might stay this one is a close second). Similar characters are featured in my fanfics; this is actually a great sample of which fandoms I'm in and therefore which ones I plan to write about (I guarantee some greaserlock in the future... Sherlock's voice was the most fun for me to write and I hated to kill him because then I couldn't write with his narration anymore).

I hope you all enjoyed the way this story went! Please leave comments letting me know your feedback, positive or negative. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm all for constructive criticism!

See you in the next story!

Cassidy (Acting_is_mylife)