Into You ~ Part 7 {Jackson FF}

Start from the beginning

"What did Jackson tell you?" you said crossing your arms annoyed. "Nothing." he says and takes a sip of his drink and just reading off of his body language you could tell it was pure bullshit.

"Bullshit," You hissed annoyed.

"It's okay, he just told me about Jaebum and you. And you with others guys.." Mark says causing you to clench your teeth. Did Jackson just call you some type of hoe? Wait did Mark really buy Jackson's bullshit?! Is Jackson trying to ruin your life?!

"I like you, but I can't be with a girl with that type of reputation," Mark says and he walks away before you could say anything else.

First of all Jackson was so dead and was so going to pay for this.. Second of all how can Mark even believe a word Jackson told him without even asking you first. What was worse is that Mark doesn't even bother giving you a chance to explain yourself, not that you would but still that's bullshit! You were glad you saw his true colors at this very moment. You glanced at Jackson's direction and you looked at him dancing with a girl as a girl began to grind to on him and a huge smile on his damn face.

This boys have some nerves...

You walked over to him and as soon as you catched up to him you grabbed him by his arm and pushed him to the side not caring where his little hoe goes.

"What the fuck is your problem?" you shouted angry and annoyed.

"What are you possibly talking about?" Jackson says smirking right in front of your face causing you to fist your hand by your side.

"Stop acting fucking stupid!" You barked shoving him back and he looked at you surprised. You could feel all eyes on you. Everyone was now watching you act like a fool because of Jackson.

"Calm down," Jackson says trying to grab your arms, but you pushed his hand away and continued to yell at him.

"Why the hell do you hate me so fucking much? What the hell have I fucking done that makes it okay to think you can ruin my life? For once I am talking to a nice guy and here you fucking are spreading lies about me and you think that's okay!" You said shouting and Jackson and you were now in the middle of a crowded circle.

"Look, I am-" you cut him off not caring what the hell he had to say.

"I don't care. You didn't have the right to make lies about me. Thanks to you, he is probably going tell the rest of this fucking school how I'm such a slut because of stupid lie you had to say. Go fuck yourself." You shouted getting more and more angry and you began to feel someone push you back.

You looked up and it was Jaebum. He was probably stopping you from doing anything you'll regret in the future. You nodded your head and you walked off with him and away from Jackson.

"Y/N wait" Jackson says trying to walk over to you but you just gave him one look and said your last words before walking off. "You're dead to me."

You could feel all eyes on you and as you walked out but you didn't care. You were mad. Cross that you were beyond furious and your night was ruined thanks to Jackson.

~

Jaebum being the sweetheart he is, he walked you all the way to your dorm even though the whole time the two of you were walking, the two of you were completely silent. As soon as you in front of your door you looked at Jaebum and sighed.

"I'm sorry," you said looking down at your feet feeling increbibly guilty that you possibly ruined his night. You felt your chin get lifted up by Jaebum's finger and you looked up at him.

"Sorry for what?" Jaebum asked looking into your eyes but you looked away.

"For making you come here instead being at Toxic rave right now.." you said awkwardly and he chuckles and lightly pats your head as if you were a little girl.

"You didn't make me. I wanted to." he says causing you to blush. Jaebum was such a sweet guy.

"I rather make sure you're okay then be at some dumb party," Jaebum says looking right into your eyes and you were a smiling mess. You completely forgot that you were mad a couple of seconds ago.

You did start liking Jackson but why? He's been nothing but an asshole who likes to ruin good things for you. Jaebum however is cute and sweet and cares about you unlike Jackson.

"Do you want to come in?" You asked smiling at Jaebum. He nods and you pulled out your keys and you two went in your dorm room.

~

Jackson's Point of View

Fuck! The whole point of telling Mark about the lie was for him stop flirting with her... Instead I fucked up and made her hate me even more and leave with Jaebum.I just pushed her closer to another freaking guy! Did Jaebum go back to her dorm? What would the two possibly be doing? I walked up to her roommate and looked at her.

"Do you have Y/N number?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Yes why?" She asked looking at me confused.

"I just fucked up and I need to apologize." I said and she shakes her head.

"I think you need to give her some space." she says and walks away leaving me there.

Maybe she's right..

~

Your Point of View

You were in shorts and in a big oversize shirt laying down on your stomach next to Jaebum as he was laying the same position you were and you looked at him.

"Well Mark probably now thinks i'm some type of slut." You said and sighed and Jaebum shakes his head.

"I should of stopped Jackson when I had the chance." Jaebum says causing you to quickly sit up and look at him. "You knew!?" You asked surprised and he quickly sat up.

"No! I mean just when I left Mark and you alone I walked up to Bambam and Jackson. Jackson asked me where have I've been and I told him that I was hooking Mark and you up and then he just left without saying anything else. I didn't think he was going to go ruin things for the two of you." Jaebum says and again you sighed. You still felt confused why Jackson did what he did.

"I don't even understand why he did that in first place. If he hates me so much why can't he just leave me alone?" You said and you placed your head on Jaebum's shoulder.

"Jackson thinks everything is a game. He clearly doesn't understand people's feelings is not a game." Jaebum says and I looked up at him and nodded. Does Jackson not have a heart?

"Still can't believe Jackson made it seem like you sleep around the school." Jaebum says and you sighed. Word was going to go around and people were probably going to think your some type of slut even though that's not the case.

"I never even had my first kiss." you blurted out without thinking and your eyes widen as soon as you realized what you just said.

"Really?" Jaebum asked surprised and you automatically turned red.

You continued to look away wishing you could hide right then and there. Jaebum lifted up your chin and a huge smile spread across his face.

"It's okay, no need to be embarrassed. I find it cute." he says causing your cheeks to turn redder than they were already were and you felt like the room was getting hotter.

You both stayed quiet and at this point where staring at each other. You could feel Jaebum look down at your lips and you looked at his.

"Can I be your first kiss?" Jaebum asks and for some reason you didn't even hesitate. Instead you nodded yes slowly.

How were you going to reject Jaebum! He was cute and sweet and caring. He was everything Jackson's not besides the cute..

You slowly began to lean in and just as your lips were so close to touching..

You heard pounding at the door.

"Really?" you mumbled annoyed and Jaebum pulled back scratching the back of his neck and watched you get up from the bed and walk to the door. There you find Jackson with red shot eyes and an alcohol bottle on his right hand.

"Can we talk," Jackson slurs.