(39) Lesbian Love

Chapter 39 (Hannah’s POV)

‘I was alone and my stomach was twisted,
But I can get up now, the dark clouds have lifted
Back in the old life, before you existed,
I couldn't see right, my windows were misted.’ Mcfly sang waking me up. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

I have so many things planned for today. Okay I only have 2 but it will take the whole day. I need to go shopping and then work on the dress. Since I only have 2 weeks left until my project is due and I haven’t even started! I need to ask Jasmine to do the fashion show and then take her measurements! I need to go shopping to buy jewellery and shoes that match the dress for the fashion show; I’m busy every other day so I have to go today. Oh today is going to be a long day!

I got up and went to the bathroom quietly making sure I don’t wake Cassie up. Cassie has been quite stressed recently. She and her boyfriend are having some troubles and she’s also having problem keeping up with her lectures. That’s why I didn’t ask her to do the fashion show. I don’t want to add more things to her plate.

Once I was done with my shower I put on a maroon tank top which said ‘I hate running’. I put on a plaid shirt on top but did not close the buttons. I rolled up the sleeves then put on my light blue jeans. I did my hair and put on a music note necklace. I then put on my black boots.

I was about to leave when something caught my eye. It was a piece of paper on my bed. It wasn’t there before when I got up. I rushed to it hoping it wasn’t what I think it is. I groaned when I saw that it was exactly what I thought it was.

‘This is your last warning. If you don’t stay away from Nate then your petty little boyfriend will suffer. You’re mine Hannah. Love ...’

It once again had the stupid little skull at the bottom. Instead of wanting to cry I wanted to punch him in the face. I’ve finally begun to forget about him and everything he did to me but now he wants to come back into my life. How dare he threaten Nate? Craig just can’t take it that I’m happy again. He wants me to lead a miserable life just like him. Why does he even want me back if he treats me like that? He knows I hate him so why?

“Why do you look like you’re going to kill someone?” Cassie asked stretching her arms. Oh crap, what do I say? She doesn’t know about Craig stalking me.

“Uhhh, well you know about my ex boyfriend right?” Cassie nodded at me motioning for me to go on again. “H-H-He’s out of jail and now he wants me back. He knows where I am and is practically stalking me. He always leaves me notes like this.” I informed Cassie passing her the note in my hand.

“THAT SON OF A BITCH! I’M GOING TO MURDER HIM!” Cassie shouted when she read the note.

“What’s wrong?” Noah walked in with Jasmine. He then walked to Cassie and pulled the note out of her hands. His eyes widened as he read the note.

“What the hell is this Hannah?” Noah asked looking furious.

“Someone has been sending me these for a while.” I replied looking down.

“Does Nate know?” Noah asked.

“Yep.” I answered looking down.

“What do I know?” Nate said from behind me. He had just woken up. He had messy hair and was shirtless. He planted a kiss on my temple and was curiously looking at me.

“I-I got another note.” I told him. His expression turned serious. Noah passed Nate the note and I saw Nate turn furious.

“WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS?” Nate exclaimed. I got up and hugged him tight. I buried my head in his chest and he rubbed my back. “It’s okay Hannah; he won’t hurt you or me. We need a plan to catch him. None of us know how he even looks like except Hannah. Do you have any pictures of him?” Nate asked me.