(8) Nothing can go wrong with shopping.

Chapter 8 (Nate’s POV)

“Damn I hate those girls” Noah exclaimed for about the billionth time.  I decided to voice that thought aloud.
“You’ve said that about a billion times bro” I smirked. I’ve been wondering when the fuck Hannah became a prankster. The last time I saw her, she was a goody two shoes, scared shitless if she had to do something out of the ordinary and now she’s pranking me? Tut tut tut Hannah, you’re messing with the wrong person.
“I know man. I expected this from Cassidy but not from Hannah, she seems too good for this sorta shit” He said. Funny how we both had the same thought.
“I know but we gotta get them back and I have the perfect plan to do so” I smirked. Looking at me, Noah also smirked. Revenge is going to be sweet.

After I told Noah my plan and he was more than ecstatic to do it with me, we snuck out of our dorm room. It was 1am so it was past curfew; I know we’re badasses like that. Noah held out a pin to unlock the girl’s room, where he got that pin or how he learnt to unlock doors, I have no idea. The door creaked open and we silently tip toed across the room.

“You take Cassidy, I’ll take Hannah” Noah said.
“Why can’t I take Hannah?” I whispered.
“I don’t wanna be seeing my sister’s bra dipshit” He shivered in disgust.

I went to Cassidy’s side and opened her closet, thinking of where a girl would put her bras. I saw she had hidden it underneath her shoe section; wow this girl has a lot of shoes. Why would she hide it under her shoes? Girls are weird. I grabbed all her bra’s and put talcum powder in it. She was a 32-C; not bad Cassie, not bad. Hey I’m a guy what do you expect? One of her bra’s was a fire red lace set, looking  at that I can clearly tell Cassie can be a sex freak if she wants to.

 “Aww Hannah looks like a baby when she’s sleeping, so cute” Noah said. I felt a spark of anger in me when I heard that but I just shrugged it off, probably the heat from the chilli, yeah that’s it.
“Dude just hurry the fuck up, Hannah’s a light sleeper”
“How do you know that?” He questioned.
“Um I’m just guessing man, chill” I laughed nervously. Cassie and Noah didn’t know about Hannah and me being best friends, they don’t know about my past. He raised an eyebrow but didn’t question it further, phew.

I put the bras back underneath her shoes as if they had never been touched. Noah did the same with Hannah’s bra’s and we tip toed out of the room before they woke up and noticed us.

“Jheeze that was fun, hey dude did you know Hannah’s a 34-D?” Noah asked once we got back into our dorms. My eyes widened at that, Hannah’s a 34-D? Woah, she’s even bigger than Cassie. Realising I didn’t say anything back I said to Noah that I didn’t know. I stripped out of my clothes and popped on a pair of grey sweats and washed my hands thoroughly, making sure I got all of the talcum powder off me. I didn’t bother wearing a shirt because it gets too hot at night. I dropped on my bed, rubbed my face and released a big sigh.

“Nate you’re acting like a chick with all this sighing, what’s up with you?” Noah looked genuinely confused.
“Nothing man, I’m just tired. Uni takes the strength outta you” I told him. No way in hell was I about to tell him that I was stressing over Hannah, he’d jump to conclusions straight away.
“Whatever you say” He said and went to sleep.

I never understood how he could fall asleep so easily, I always have so many thoughts annoying me but tonight, only one thought was on my mind; ‘I can’t wait to see their reaction tomorrow’ and with that, I snuggled into bed with a smile. Like I said before, revenge is sweet.

Hannah’s POV

‘Make a wish on our sorry little hearts, have a smoke, pour a drink, steal a kiss in the dark’ was my alarm for this morning. I’m also a big fan of All Time Low because I’m from LA, but I don’t tell that too many people because nobody really knows about them. I groaned trying to hit the snooze button but ended up dropping my phone to the ground. I groaned again, seriously? I recently bought the S4 and I can’t have cracked it already. I stretched over my bed (I’m too lazy to get up) and picked up my phone, glad it was clear of cracks.