(17) I See You

Chapter 17

"She has finally awoken!" I heard as I rubbed my eyes,

I got up in a sitting position to see a shirtless Nate, Cassie and Noah staring at me.

"That is so creepy! Were you guys watching me sleep?" I questioned trying to ignore the fact that Nate was shirtless.

"No we weren't. We aren't that weird. We were just waiting for you to wake up so we can go back to campus." Nate answered.

"Why didn't you just wake me up?" I asked.

Nate just shrugged his shoulders leaning back on the chair and put his feet up on the table in front of him. I yawned loudly before reaching out for my glasses beside me and putting them on.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"4pm. Get ready, we're gonna leave in a bit. I'll make you food." Cassie said getting up and walking towards the door. I stretched while making some odd noises which earned me strange looks from the boys. I smiled at them before leaving my bed to go to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and had a quick shower. I dried myself with the towel then slipped on the clothes I had yesterday and walked out of the room with my hair dripping wet. I saw that Nate and Noah had fallen asleep on my bed. I walked up to them and saw that Noah had his arm around Nate and Nate had his leg around Noah. I couldn't help but burst into giggles. I quickly grabbed my phone and took a few pictures for later blackmailing. I then decided that Cassie had to see this so I tiptoed down the stairs to call Cassie.

"Hey, I made you pancakes. Is that fine?" Cassie asked once she saw me in the kitchen.

"Yeh but first come upstairs. I have to show you something." I said dragging her up the stairs. We stepped inside the room and Cassie burst into giggles, just like I had, once she saw the boys cuddling.

"Oh, please tell me you took a picture!" She said in between giggles.

"Of course I have!" I said before breaking out into another laughing fit.

"Aw, they look so peaceful, I almost don't want to wake them up." Cassie said before climbing on the bed and jumping up and down. The boys groaned telling her to stop. I then decided to join her so I stepped on the bed and started jumping while shouting "GET UP!"

I was jumping when I felt a hand wrap around my ankle and before I could do something I was yanked down. I fell face first on to something really hard that smelt really nice. I then realized that the smell belonged to none other than Nate. I felt my cheeks turn bright red as I realized he was still shirtless. I tried getting up but Nate held me down so I was forced to have my face on his bare chest.

"Naaf" I was supposed to say Nate but it came out muffled.

"Shut up, I wanna sleep." He groaned and then put his arms and legs around me which caused my cheeks to turn bright red and gave me a tingling feeling in my tummy. His arms were squishing me. I tried moving away but that only made him hold me tighter. I didn't give up though. I tried moving his legs of me with my hands but that didn't work. I moved my head away from his chest but he pushed it back with his hand.

"Stop moving!" He groaned. Why weren't Noah and Cassie helping me?

"Cass-" I shouted before I got cut off by Nate shushing me. I wiggled my whole body hoping he would let go but he didn't. That twat.

"So we'll be going downstairs, have fun!" Cassie shouted and I heard Noah chuckle.

"NO!" I shouted hoping they'd help me.

"Bye" I heard them say before the door slammed shut. Oh, how I hate them. Okay, I don't hate them but I am certainly angry with them. How could they just leave me here?

"Nate!" I shouted pushing and kicking him.

"Oh God, do you ever stop moving?" He asked.

"Hey. Here's an idea. LET ME GO!" I shouted once again push him and wiggling.

After another 10 minutes had passed and he still wasn't moving I decided to change my tac-tics. I put my arms around his torso and rested my head on his chest. I couldn't see his face so I couldn't see his reaction. I moved up so I could see his face. His eyes were wide open. He was staring at my eyes and I was staring right back into them. I moved closer to his face and made it look like I was going to kiss him. I felt his arms loosen around my waist. I bought my mouth closer and I felt his breath quicken. I then quickly moved my lips to his cheek and whispered "You're going to have to try harder than that."  I got out of bed straight after.

I then winked at him and then left the room walking towards the kitchen so I can finally have my pancakes. I ran down the stairs and moved towards the kitchen to see Noah and Cassie just talking.

"Why would you leave me there?" I shouted grabbing the plate of pancakes and drowning it with syrup and whipped cream. I grabbed a fork and knife and started eating it while glaring at Cassie and Noah waiting for a reply.

"We thought you were enjoying yourself." Cassie sniggered.

"Enjoying myself? You make me want to punch you in the face." I said and then gave her a sarcastic smile.

I scoffed when I heard them laughing and continued stuffing my face with food. I was nearly done when I saw Nate walk into the kitchen still shirtless. Did the guy lose his shirt or what? He stretched and his muscles flexed and I'd be lying if I say I wasn't staring. Damn that boy had a gorgeous body.

When Nate caught me staring he gave me a wink which once again got me blushing. I looked away from his body and set my eyes on the pancakes. I then started eating again.

"When are we leaving?" I asked.

"Once you're done eating." Cassie replied.

"Have you guys ate?" I questioned.

"Yep." Noah answered this time.

"Done." I said as I shoved the last bite in my mouth. "Let's go."

We stood up and walked towards the door. I grabbed my phone and then went inside Noah's car. I sat at the back with Nate while Noah was driving and Cassie was in the passenger's seat. 45 minutes later the Noah parked the car. I got out and walked towards the campus door when something or should I say someone caught my eye.

"Jasmine!" I shouted while walking towards her and hugging her.

"Hannah! Hey. How have you been? How was your birthday?" She asked hugging me back.

"Great and it was awesome. How have you been?" I pulled back from the hug.

"Not bad. I've finally moved to the uni. What floor do you live in?"

"I live in floor 3, room number 263. What about you?" I asked her.

"Oh, I'm in floor 4 and room number 270." She answered.

Nate, Noah and Cassie then approached us.

"Oh this is Cassie, Noah and Nate my friends" I told Jasmine. "And this is Jasmine." I said to Noah, Cassie and Nate.

"Well hello there gorgeous." Nate said holding out his hand. Wow! What a flirt! He hadn't even spoke to the girl for 5 minutes and he was already flirting. Not that I cared if he flirted with anyone. I just didn't want him to flirt with Jasmine because she's my friend and I don't want her to get hurt.

"Hello." Jasmine said shyly back to him.

I looked at Noah to see him staring at her with a dazed look on his face. A smirk rose on my face. You see, I love playing match maker and I can totally see them together. I saw Jasmine shyly stealing looks of Noah too. Cassie announced that she had to leave so it was only us 4 left. Nate was still chatting up Jasmine.

"Nate, can I talk to you?" I asked trying to get Noah and Jasmine alone.

"Later, not now." He replied but I just dragged him by the arm anyway.

"Stop flirting with her." I sternly said.

"Aw, are you jealous? Don't worry, you should learn to share me." He said moving closer to me. Wow, 1 second he's flirting with Jasmine and the next he's flirting with me.

"Me and jealous? haha. Yeh, not happening any time soon. Stop flirting because I want to match her and Noah up." I said.

"Jasmine and Noah? I guess they will look good together but how do you know if they'll even like each other?"