(32) Ella

Chapter 32 - Hannah's POV

"Wake up" A voice spoke.

"Hannah, wake up bub" A much more high pitched voice joined in.

"Hannah!" Another voice yelled.

I snuggled deeper into my duvet trying to finish off the dream I'm having.

Poke.
Shake.
Tap.

"Go away!" I mumbled.

"No, get up!" and they continued poking me, shaking me and tapping my forehead. I didn't respond. I just laid there.

"Is she dead?" I recognised Noah's voice. My eyes snapped open and I heard a thump. Jasmine smacked his head. Good for him. What? I'm cranky in the morning.

"What do you losers want?" I grumbled and sat up, facing Cassie, Noah and Jasmine. I was a bit disheartened as to why Nate isn't here. I should be mad at him for not giving me answers and kissing me but I just want to see him. This sucks.

"Oh what a lovely greeting we receive" Noah rolled his eyes.

"You woke me up at," I glanced at my phone "9am on a Friday morning. That's the best greeting you're getting" I narrowed my eyes.

"We need answers" Jasmine piped in.

"For what?" I frowned.

"Where were you the whole day yesterday?" Cassie asked. I blushed thinking about yesterday. It was perfect.

"Holy crap she's blushing, what did you guys say to her?" Kyle questioned. Wait, Kyle? What the heck?

"Where did you come from?" Noah asked.

"From home, now why does Hannah look like a fire truck with hair that looks like a raccoon's nest?" I glared at him whilst he smirked.

"We just asked her where she was the whole day yesterday, but it must've been somewhere special if she's blushing" Jasmine had an amused smile on her face.

"Obviously it was somewhere special. Only one person has ever made Hannah blush like that and that was-" My eyes widened and he cut himself off. I can't believe Kyle was about to say his name. Only Nate and Kyle knew about him, I'm not having others questioning me about him.

"Who?" Cassie pushed him.

"No one, now back to the previous question, where were you yesterday?" Kyle saved himself.

"Until I don't get answers from Jasmine and Noah, I'm not answering anything" I gave a pointed look towards Noah and Jasmine who had a slight tinge of pink on both their cheeks. Well, not Jasmine. She was a tomato.

"Huh?" Cassie looked confused.

"Mind telling us something guys?" I smirked.

"She's my girlfriend" Noah held her hand and looked at her lovingly. That was enough to make my heart melt. All I ever wanted was for someone to look at me like that.

"Is that why you guys were MIA?" I wondered out loud. I haven't seen both of them for a while. They both nodded.

"Awwww you guys!" Cassie gushed, "You're so cute! And you missy," she pointed at Jasmine, "why didn't you tell us?"

I frowned. You'd think that being her best friends she'd tell us if she had a date, even if it was with one of her best friend's brother. Did she not trust us then?

Jasmine noticed my frown and pulled me into a side hug.
"It's not what you think, I just didn't want to tell you until we became official because it would've been more complicated then. Also because I couldn't handle your teasing" She stuck her tongue out and I smiled at her.