(7) Everything Is Fair In War

Chapter 7- Hannah’s POV (1 week later)

“Shut up, you’ll wake her up.” I heard someone whisper next to me. I stirred in my sleep trying to ignore the voice.

Only a few seconds later freezing cold water was thrown at me. I instantly woke up. Next thing I heard was a freakishly loud, high-pitched scream which belonged to Cassie. I guess the same thing happened to her. I sat up and glared at the person in front of me who was of course none other than Nate Daniels. I glared at him while he was chuckling with Noah. I was completely drenched and I was shivering so I probably looked like an absolute twat.

“RUN!” I heard Noah shout when he saw that I and Cassie were getting up and wearing our slippers.  They both sprinted to the door and were running through the corridor with me and Cassie behind them. I never thought that I would be running in the corridors in my Mickey Mouse pyjamas and bugs bunny slippers with people giving me weird looks while I pushed pass them. Cassie was dressed in Sponge Bob Square Pants pyjamas and Finding Nemo slippers.

I had no clue what I was going to do when I catch them but it was going to be brutal. I ran faster than I had ever run before but to be fair I barely ever ran. I’m just not really an athletic person!

I grinned to Cassie when I saw that the boys were running towards a dead end. “You take Nate and I’ll take Noah.” She said to me when the boys were trapped against the wall.

I smiled mischievously while walking up to Nate dramatically. I could see that he wasn’t scared. I still had no idea what I was going to do when I was near Nate. What could I do? Think, think, think! I did not just chase him through that corridor for no reason.  I Looked at Cassie to see her throwing her shoes at Noah, who is trying to move out of the way but is failing miserably.  I can’t think of anything else so why not? I took off one shoe and threw it at him with full force to see that it had hit him on his leg. Yes! Considering I have awful aim I think that was a decent shot.

I grabbed my other shoe and aimed it at his torso and threw it with all my power. I was extremely shocked when I saw Nate’s smirk turn into a frown and then he groaned in pain. He grabbed his crotch and fell to the ground. Holy shit! I hit him in his crotch. My eyes widened but then I burst out laughing. For a person that has bad aim that was pretty good. Who am I kidding? That was bloody awesome! When Cassie and Noah saw that I had hit Nate in his crotch they also burst out laughing. I was laughing so hard tears were falling down my cheeks. I then walked up to him while he was still glaring at me.

“I think you might wanna get some ice for that.” I said smugly while pointing at his crotch. I couldn’t help but let a few giggles out while I wore my slippers and made my way towards the dorm. I could feel Nate’s eyes on my back as I walked away.

Once I was back in my dorm I sat on the bed not believing what I just did. Not a minute later the door opened and Cassie came in dripping wet and still laughing her head off. If someone saw her now they would probably think she has gone mental.

“Oh my God, I can’t believe you did that, but that prick deserved it!” She said once she had finally stopped laughing.

“I know! I didn’t think it was gonna hit him in that area. He should’ve dodged it!” I said defending myself. I kind of felt a bit guilty now. I know what he did was bad but hitting the guy in the balls was a bit over the top, right?

“So what are we going to do for revenge?” Cassie asked breaking me from my thoughts.

“Revenge? You do realize that I just hit Nate in his balls! I think we’re even already.” I replied hoping she wouldn’t make me do something stupid but knowing her she would.