(36) Will you...

Chapter 36 – Hannah’s POV

“Rise and shine beautiful!” A melodic voice sang whilst they pulled apart my curtains, letting the bright morning sun seep through my windows. I mumbled incoherent words, wanting this loser to go away so I can continue to sleep. I haven’t been getting much sleep for the past week, I mean who would be able to fall asleep knowing that their ex-boyfriend/stalker is on the hunt after you?

Not me that’s for sure.

The person kept shaking and once they realised I wasn’t going to respond, they tried a new method, one I quite like, may I add.

He kissed my forehead, my left cheek, my right cheek, my nose, my chin and trailed his stubble across my chin up to my lips where he then pecked them. He was about to leave but I wrapped my arms around his neck, getting deeper into the kiss. I didn’t even care about the fact I had morning breath. I tugged on his hair slightly, releasing a groan from him, making me smile into the kiss. He licked my bottom lip for entrance but I kept my mouth shut, he tried again but I didn’t grant him entrance. He broke away and I opened my eyes to see Nate feeling frustrated.

“Must you torture me?” He whined.

“That’s what I’m born for baby” I winked.

I jumped out of bed and went to brush my teeth; I was going to have a shower later. I came out to see Nate on my bed, turning the TV on. Cassie and I decided to get the TV after all, considering how bored we get sometimes. I smiled at him and he patted the space next to him before opening his arm, gesturing he wants me next to him so he can cuddle me. That made me smile even more so I cuddled with him and he wrapped his arm around me, bringing me in closer and we watched TV in silence.

Well with a few kisses here and there.

Okay maybe we were making out the whole time.

So what?

“AHHH MY EYES!” Noah yelled, making Nate and I jump apart. I frowned when I saw him smirking.

“Nothing you’ve never done before bro” Nate commented.

“Stop sucking each other’s faces” Jasmine scolded.

“You're one to talk” I winked at her whilst she blushed, putting her face into the crook of Noah’s neck.

“We should go on a camping trip” Cassie suggested out of nowhere.

“That’s actually a great idea!” Nate agreed.

“Yeah it’ll give us a chance to bond again, we haven’t hung out in a long time” I spoke up.

“I agree with you guys and we can even invite Kyle and Matt” Noah added in. We all nodded. We discussed all the details about where we’re going and when etc. We also texted our parents for permission and they all agreed too, so we were practically set. Woo!

“Now, you guys need to get your lazy butts out of bed!” Cassie demanded.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because your parents called saying they’re having a BBQ and want all of us including Kyle and Matt there too” She answered.

“So my parents call you and not me? Well that’s nice” I rolled my eyes.

“They love me more” She stuck her tongue out at me.

“Now get dressed losers!” Noah exclaimed and walked out with Jasmine.

“I don’t want to though” Nate whined and started kissing me again, before I could respond we were ripped apart by Cassie.