(21) Plan A

Chapter 21 (Nate’s POV)

Hannah looked beautiful. Her blonde hair was shining in the sunlight and the dress she was wearing complimented her figure greatly. She was on my bed along with Cassie and Noah. She caught me staring at her and winked at me seductively. It caught me by shock but I wasn’t complaining.

She gave me a sexy smirk before walking out of the room. I don’t know why but I followed her. She was walked inside the kitchen after she turned around and gave me a flying kiss. What the hell is going on?

I walked quite quickly after her. When I opened the door I saw Hannah sitting on the counter swinging her legs. Once she saw me, she jumped of the counters and walked in a painful slow pace towards me. Once she was finally in front of me she put her hands around my neck and then moved her face closer to mine.

Her lips brushed against mine waiting for a reaction. I couldn’t wait any longer so I crashed our lips together. Her lips start moving against mine. Fireworks were erupting in my tummy. I know that sounds cheesy I can’t explain the feeling any other way. I tangled my fingers in her hair. I pushed her closer to me. I was surprised when I felt her tongue brush against my lip asking for entrance. I obviously granted her access. We were full on snogging. She runs her hand under my shirt and on my abs. Oh that feels amazing. I pull away trying to catch my breath. I can hear her panting and gasping for air.

After a minute she leaves a trail of kisses up my neck. She sucks the skin behind my ear. Oh, crap my weak spot. I let out a moan and crash our lips once again. I lift her body and place her on the counter. I stand between her legs without breaking the kiss. Hannah starts unbuttoning my shirt while I kiss down her neck leaving her hickeys. Once she had finally unbuttoned all my buttons she threw the shirt of off me and attacked my chest with her kisses. She sucked on it making me moan and I’m sure that will leave a mark.

When she bought her lips back to mine I reached to unzip her dress. She didn’t stop me as I pulled it down which was a good sign. Once I had unzipped the dress I moved the straps down her shoulders. When she pushed me and jumped off the counter the dress fell down to her ankles. She was in front of me in her bra and underwear. Oh god, did she look sexy. I leaned in again to kiss her but something hit me. Literally.

I was awoken by a pillow hitting me. I jumped up remembering the dream I just had. What the actual hell? Did I just dream about nearly doing the dirty with Hannah?

“Dude, you okay?” Noah asked seeing me sweaty and shocked.

“Yeh, just had a weird dream.” I replied wiping the sweat of my forehead.

“Okay, well I woke up to tell you that I have a lecture so I’m leaving.” Noah announced leaving. I mumbled a quick goodbye before dropping my head in my hands.

I got up to get ready when I noticed the situation in my lower area. I need a cold shower. Now.

(Hannah’s POV)

‘Get your back of the wall, don’t you get comfortable, looking so hot I think that I might fall’ my alarm blared out waking me up. I rubbed my eyes remembering the dream I had. I dreamt that penguins were chasing me around the campus and then I fell into a giant tub of Nutella. Odd, I know.

I got up and brushed my teeth before I had a quick warm bath. I wrapped a towel around me and opened my cupboard and a note fell out. My eyes widened. Was it from the same person? I hope not. I bent down grabbing the note with shaking hands. I opened it to see it was from the same person.

‘It was great seeing you yesterday at the park. Love ...’

What? That means I was write. The person with green eyes I see everywhere is the person that is sending me these notes. Holy Crap! What the hell do I do? Should I call the police? Crap! Crap! Crap! Why me? What did I do to deserve this? Arghh!