(27) Fix you

Chapter 27 (Hannah’s POV)

‘I’m sorry I forgot to tell you but me and Noah have gone to our parents house. We’ll be back on Monday J See you then. Love you Cassie xx’

That was the note that I had found on the table beside my bed. What the hell am I supposed to do today now? I thought I’d just hang with Cassie but obviously that can’t happen anymore.  Oh well, I guess I’ll just start getting ready for my lecture.

I had a bath and quickly got dressed. I wore a pretty dark blue dress. I also threw on some golden, diamond shaped studs along with gold bracelets. I found a gold ring which had a heart splitting at the bottom on my draw and I put it on and I did the same with my ‘The Hunger Games’ mockingjay.

Once I was happy with my outfit I straightened my hair and then went to the kitchen. I was starving and since I had enough time to eat I managed to pour myself some cereal without dropping it. Woo! Well done me.

I scarfed down my breakfast and made my way to my art class. I entered the classroom and everyone was there except the teacher. I sat in my seat and saw a really tired Nate beside me.  He had bags under his eyes and his face looked pale and worn out.

“Hey, are you okay?” I asked Nate.

“Yeh I am. Just tired.” Nate replied giving me a half smile.

“Why?” I asked.

“Just didn’t get enough sleep.” Nate replied.

I bet he was up doing the dirty with another girl. Maybe Rochelle again.

Just then Mrs D’souza walked in. She looked angry. She obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed. She had a grumpy expression on her face and looked extremely tired.

“So class, I just want you to complete your art project since it is due next week. Remember that this project will affect your final grade.” Mrs D’souza announced.

Oh crap! The project is due next week! We have so much to do. We still need to paint it after we finish drawing all the images. Then we have to decorate it. This is why I normally finish my projects early. Ahh, why hadn’t I done the same this time?

“Love, have you got the project?” Nate asked.                                        

“Yep, one second.” I answered bending down grabbing the bag from under the table ignoring the fact that he called me love. “Okay so we need to draw the last image which is of the graves next to each other and then we can start adding designs for the background.” I explained and Nate nodded.

I took out my pencil and Nate did the same. We then set off drawing the final image. We made small talk during it. We talked about our favourite genre of music. I told him mine was rock/pop while his was more R&B.

He then started taking about his little sister, Ella. She sounds adorable. I actually cannot wait to meet her.

By the end of the lecture we both had finished drawing the graves. It looked quite adorable. It showed how friendship can turn into love that will last forever. Nowadays you barely see love that lasts forever. Whenever relationships have a small problem they just break it off instead of trying to fix it.

“Bye Nate.” I smiled at him as I waved and he smiled at me back. I was going back to my dorm when a hand stopped me by grabbing on to my shoulder. I turned back to see it was Nate.

“Hey I was wondering if,” he looked quite nervous. He was fiddling around with his hands and was looking at the ground. “You wanted to hang out sometime.” He asked.