(25) The lake

Chapter 25 (Nate’s POV)

“If you value your life, shut the fuck up and leave the room.” Spoke Hannah.

Well today it was mine and Noah’s turn to do the grocery shopping but that douche has a lecture and I can’t do it tomorrow so I have to go today which is why I am here waking up Hannah by jumping on her bed and shouting random words. Damn this girl sleeps a lot.

“Please leave.” Hannah grumbles burying her head in her pillow.

“Aw, I thought you would be pleased to see me here with you.” I said with a pout.

I started jumping on her bed even higher trying to get her up. She threw the duvet off her and grabbed her things from the cupboard before walking into the bathroom. She closed the door and then she opened it again sticking her middle finger out at me. I chuckled at her childish behaviour while she slammed the door shut.

“You know I wouldn’t mind joining you for your shower.” I shouted knowing she wouldn’t agree.

“Fuck off.” She shouted back in a grumpy voice. I guess she isn’t much of a morning person.

After about 20 minutes she walked out and my first reaction was holy crap. She was wearing a tremendous strapless dress. She had no make-up or jewellery. Just she in that dress and she looked absolutely gorgeous. How can she look so beautiful without even trying?

“Stop staring.” She mumbled blushing. She genuinely had no idea how amazing she looks. Girls would kill to have her natural beauty.

“Stop being so hot and I will.” I remarked smirking knew she had nothing to say.

She just scoffed and heated up her curler. While the curler was heating up she wore her necklace which said ‘hope’, her silver bracelet and her pink oval earrings.  She then walked up to the cupboard and took out her white converses.

She then curled the bottom of her hair. The top was slightly wavy but the purple bit was loosely curled.

“Why are you so dressed up?” I asked hoping she wasn’t going out with Kyle.

“I’m going out.” she straight forwardly said not giving me much information.

“Where?” I curiously asked.

“None of your business.” She replied.

“Yes it is. I came here because I wanted to hang out.” I complained.

“Well you should have asked if I was free.” She replied.

“Fine then.”

“Fine.” She said before walking out the door.

That girl is so frustrating. I actually wanted to take her to a park before we go shopping but she had to have plans. I bet she’s with Kyle.

After about 10 minutes I was still in her room sulking. I was about to go back to my dorm when the door opened and Hannah walked it.

“Why are you still here?” She asked dropping on her bed.

“Why are you back?” I questioned.

“I asked you first.” She retorted.

“I don’t know I was just about to leave now.” I answered.

“Jasmine cancelled on me.” She answered sulking.

I was relieved to know that she had plans with Jasmine and not Kyle. I grinned realizing that she is now free therefore my plan for today can continue.