Chapter 32

Octavia
~~~~~~~~~
3 months later:

I was the first one up at 2 A.M. I begin to get dressed in black clothing and I hear a knock. I walk to the door and look through the peep hole. It was one of the ladies from my old pack.

I open the door and welcome her with a hug. "Hey Jenn.. Luna is in her room asleep..", I say and lead her to Luna's room.

"I stopped by early to give you something. There is this speel that will give you the power to shift but your clothes won't rip. Your human form will actually be protected by your wolf form. Here, drink this. This will take twenty minutes to start to work. It will work for twenty four hours..", she says and hands me a small clear bottle. It was probably the size of a stick of lipstick. Inside was a blue liquid.

I pop open the bottle and the smell of flowers enters my nose. I smile and drink the bottle. It smelled better than it tasted.

I give her back the bottle and turn to Luna. I gave Jenn Luna's bag and she grabbed Luna. I gave Luna a kiss and Jenn left with her.

I look at the time and it was 2:35. I decide to work out a bit. Why not get a little bit of more strength?

Around three, I walk into our bedroom. Jake was peacefully asleep and I hated that I had to wake him. I walk over to my side and I crawl over next to him. He was asleep on his back and his face was facing the opposite of me. I lean over and press a kiss to his cheek.

He stirs then looks over to me. He smiles and pulls me close. "Hey, babe.."

"Hey, Jake.. You need to get dressed soon..", I say and lay in his arms.

"I have a better idea..", he says and rolls over on top of me. His lips press against mine and I moan.

We strip our clothes off and he kissed me sweetly. We made love till we couldn't handle anymore. Jacob dropped as his pants were slowly calming down. Sweat coated my forehead and my eyes closed to steady my racing heart.

Jacob rolled off of me and I smiled. A knock came from the living room and I quickly get dressed. I throw my hair up and open the door. It was the packs.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here?", I ask thinking it was 3:30.

"It's 4:15.. We are here to go hunting..", Paul said with an eyebrow raised.

I face palm myself and come up with a quick excuse. "Oh.. That's right.. I was working out and totally lost time.. I'll see if Jake is ready..", I say then quickly run to our room.

Jake was fully dressed and ready to go. We walk outside and we hunt for about two hours. The spell that Jenn gave me was really working.

We come back and Caroline and the Cullens were waiting for us. Caroline turns to me with a cold expression. "It's time."

~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been four hours.. We've finally reached the factory and Caroline makes us stop. "I'll head on in.. I'll give you the signal to come in.."

We sit for about for thirty minutes then Caroline appears at a window and stretches. It's go time. We run inside and we stop. That's not right.. Where are the Volturi?

Men and women begin to drop down from the ceiling landing on some of us. These were vampires and new borns to be exact! I shift into wolf form and attack as many as possible. Who did this?

I make my way to the stairs that lead to the second floor. I kill many new borns on the way. I ran up the stairs and run into what used to be an office. What I saw was a shocker and I was completely blind sighted by this.