Chapter 20

Okay guys.. This is it.. This is the chapter we've been waiting for.. There are going to be some surprises.. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Octavia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rise out of bed in such a happy mood. Today is my wedding day.. I walk into the kitchen to see everyone talking. Everyone means Bella, Emily, Alieana, and Leah.

"Come on sleepybones! Today is your wedding and that mean we need to head over to Bella's boy toy's house! Get going bitch!", Alieana says gulping down her last bit of coffee.

I smile and walk upstairs grabbing the wedding dress, my makeup, my veil, and my flower crown.

I put everything in the truck and we call everyone else so they can get their stuff and head over to the Cullen's home. Bell is driving since I have never been there before.

Bella tells me about what he has done in the past and it pisses me off. I growl and everyone laughs. Why I oughta kill Edward..

As soon as we get there, everyone gets out and grabs their stuff. We wait for Bella to bring us in but Edward is their to meet us.

I get angry again and I look around. I feel like hitting him with something. I see a large stick and I pick it up after giving my stuff to people. I walk up to Edward and hit him over the head with it. He falls to the ground with a thud and I laugh.

"What was that for?"

"Everything you have done wrong to my sister!"

"I deserve that.."

Alieana laughs then speaks up. "I would have hit him over the head with a shovel.. But that's my opinion.."

I laugh then grab my stuff. After picking himself up from the ground and dusting himself off, he takes us upstairs to where we can get ready.

We shove him out and wait for Jessica and Angie. After ten minutes they arrive with their dresses and makeup bags.

Bella sits down first and Emily turns on the curling iron. She sections her hair and brushes it thoroughly.

"So, Emily, how are you and Sam?", Bella asks as she stares at herself in the mirror.

"We're good.. Really good..", she says with a smile and her face becomes red.

"So, how's the sex?", Alieana asks and I burst into laughter. That's not what all of us were expecting her to ask but we shouldn't be suprised.

Emily's face turns tomato red and she just stares at Bella's hair with wide eyes. She's biting her lip in embarrassment.

"It's fine, Alieana... Just fine.."

Jessica looks up then smirks. "How big is it?"

Everyone goes quiet then Alieana smirks then high fives Jessica. "Hell yeah! I like you!"

I laugh at the two and everyone does each others hair or makeup. I end up falling asleep on the bed watching them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Octavia.. Wake up.."

I open my eyes to see everyone ready. I look at the time and it was 12. The wedding was at 3.

I get up and sit down at the vanity. Emily works on my makeup while Jessica works on my hair. She runs a curling iron through it and pins the hair to my head in a cute bun. She grabs the veil and the crown and put them in my hair. They grab the dress and pull it out of the bag as Emily finishes my makeup.

I get up because she wouldn't let me see myself. The slip me into the dress and zip me up. They bring out the very large mirror and my breath hitches in my throat. I was breath taking. Tears brim my eyes as I stare at myself.