Chapter 3

Bella
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sweetie.. Your sister is coming to Forks soon.. I figured she didn't want to go on the road with Phil and I so I sent her the address to your Dad's house.", Mom says over the phone as I put some of my clean clothes into my dresser.

"Did you tell her that you aren't here? That she is going to be living with Dad and I?", I ask her curiously.

"Um.. I actually didn't tell her that.. I knew she would not go there. She just lost her Dad and she pretty much needs a place to stay.. At least until she goes to college..", Mom says and stays silent before continuing.

"So, I talked to Charlie and he said it would be fine if she stayed. Are you excited to meet your sister?", she asked bring her voice up into a high pitched voice to make her seem more exciting.

I roll my eyes and huff. I bet she isn't even what Mom says about her. Mom said she was this sweet and beautiful girl with a passion for being outgoing. I bet she isn't even pretty.

"Ecstatic.. Hey Mom I have to go.. Charlie is about to check and see where my sister is.. Bye Mom.. I love you..", I say then hang up the phone.

Just in time, Dad yells for me to come downstairs. I walk down and see Dad open the door. A beautiful light brown headed girl stands on the other side with a red face and a smile on her lips. So this is my sister. She does look a lot like Mom. I hope this goes well..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Octavia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pull up to the address and take a look around my surroundings. It had a lot of woods and everything green. It was good to shift. The house was white and two story that seemed big. It was definitely beautiful.

There was a old and beat up red truck along side a police cruiser. Was Mom a cop?

I open the car door and walk up to the door. I knock three times and a man around his late thirties maybe early forties. His dark hair and mustache reminded me of Dylan's hair color.

"Hi there! You must be Renee's other daughter. She didn't tell what your name was, I'm sorry", he says sweetly and I can't help but smile. He was a nice man. I could tell by my senses.

"My name is Octavia Blake. I don't know your name.", I say not wanting to be rude.

"I'm Charlie Swan. I'm the Chief of police here in Forks.", he says and I now understood the police cruiser.

"So where is Mom? Has she gone to the grocery store or running an errand?", I ask wanting to know where my Mom was. I knew Mom.. She wouldn't drive that old truck.

Charlie looks at me confused. He scratches his head and stares at me as if I'm kidding. "Umm.. Renee isn't here. She is traveling around the world with her husband Phil. She didn't tell you?", he asked confused.

I scoff and look to the ground. Of course.. Mom was always not giving details.

"No she didn't. I'm sorry. I didn't know I was staying here with you. Well I did but you know what I mean.. You don't have to give me a place to stay. I can't find a motel so I can find a place.", I say looking back to Charlie's face.

"Nonsense! I told Renee that you could stay here. I have a spare bedroom! Here follow me.", he says and makes me follow him up the stairs.

To the left was a closed door and the door in front of me led to a small bathroom. Charlie led me to a large bedroom with a queen sized bed. He walked over to a large mirror and opened up to lead to a walk in closet. He then opens the a door that led to a large bathroom with a big shower. Then on the other side of the room, led to a balcony.

"This will be your home for as long as you want. You will go to the same high school as Bella. Oh and you will be meeting some friends of ours later. I will get Bella so we can help you and the movers bring in your stuff", he says and smiles at the end.

I think I might like it here. Charlie knocks on the closed door and it opens. A girl with the same colored hair and eyes as Charlie opens up. That must be Bella. That must be my sister.

After about four hours of unpacking, my room looks and feels like home. I finally place the last pillow into my bed and everything looks great.

I decided to go for a run. I change into running clothes and run down the stairs. I open the door just as someone pulls up. Charlie walks out and smiles. A man in a wheel chair wheels himself towards us along with a guy around my age with dark hair, tan skin, and he was hot.

"Octavia, this is Billy and his son Jacob. Billy this is Octavia, she is going to be staying with us for a while.", Charlie says and I shake Billy's hand.

"Hi there. Nice to meet you.", I say with a smile. I look to Jacob and I could just tell that he was a wolf. His hair was cut like most wolves and the tattoo was of a symbol for a pack.

"Jacob, how about you get to know Octavia since she is going to hanging around a while", Billy says with a tone that means business.

Jacob nods and we both start walking. Once we reach the woods, I decide to start up a conversation.

"So what color is it?", I ask curiously.

"Excuse me?", Jacob turns to me bewildered.

"Your wolf. What color is it? Black? White? Red?", I say scratching my shoulder.

He looks at me astonished at how I knew he was a wolf. "Brown.. How did you know?", he asks.

I smile and start to strip down. He looks at me like I'm a crazy person. I shift and turn to him with a wolfish smirk.

He smiles then turns as well. We take off into the forrest and I quickly speed in front of Jacob. I smell a deer and I chase it. I tackle it to the ground and grab it by the neck. It squirms and squirms until it becomes limp in my mouth.

I let go and dig in with Jacob staring at me astonished. I nod for him to join me and he does. We finish the carcass and run back to our clothes. We quickly change into our human form and get dressed.

"Its nice to make another wolf friend. I need some new friends around here.", Jacob says while smiling.

I smile back and stick my hand out. "Give me your phone. I'll give you my number so if you want to go run anytime, call me. Or if you simply want to hang out, text me.", I say typing in my number into his phone.

"Sweet. I'll give you a call soon. We are actually having a bonfire soon.. Would you like to come?", he asks sheepishly.

I nod my head and smile. We walk back to the house just to see Billy coming out with Charlie. "We were wondering when you two were going to come back! I thought I would have to send a search team out for you guys. Where have you been?", Charlie says with a laugh.

"Sorry. We just lost track of time while going for a run and talking. Won't happen again.", I say with a smile.

"Its fine. I'm just glad you're with Jacob instead of with like some random boy. Well, I'll see you later Billy. Night Jake!", Charlie says waving to the guys before heading back inside.

I look to Jacob with a smile and he smiles one back. "Well I guess I'll see you later then.", I say backing up to the house.

"Yeah. I had fun today. Thanks, Tavi.", he says then jogs to the vehicle.

I walk into the house and up to my bedroom. I close the door and flop onto my bed. I instantly pass out from the lack of sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys so much for reading! So I am going to be starting my job soon! So that means that I won't be updating a lot.. But I will update! Punch the vote button in the face! Like a boss! Don't forget to comment and follow! Love you guys!
~Hannah