Chapter 11

Octavia
~~~~~~~
I've been here for three months. They are trying to get me to fight with them. I have been pretending to be on their side. I have to gain their trust and when we go to fight, I will be on the side by my imprint.

Jacob has been on my mind ever since I woke up the first day. I cry every night afraid that he might be hurt or dead..

One of the vampires has been trying to get into my pants. He is hot though. He has almost got me in between the sheets before.

We got rough and something about that just got me wanting more. His black hair softer than silk. His red eyes pulling me in making me want to know more about every crease of body. His mind is unpredictable and that is extremely sexy. I think there is something dark that is making me want him.. Because before, I only craved for Jake but now I'm not so sure about anything anymore..

As I sat and thought about Finn, I touch where he bit me. We were making out and he was kissing my neck. He got a little too excited and bit my shoulder near my mark. He drank some of my blood before I pulled away and punched him in the face.

I've sat out here on the roof for three hours thinking about everyone. I didn't notice that I had fallen asleep till I was woken up by the red headed she devil.

She had a glare in her eyes but then her expression softens for some reason. She grabs my hand and she runs to ground and inside the house. She brings me to my room and says a quick goodnight.

I walk into my bedroom and fall onto my bed. I soon fall asleep from being tired from not sleeping for three days.

~~~~~~~
Jacob
~~~~~~~

My heart hurts.. My imprint stolen from me again.. I have had three hours of sleep a week and the rest of the time I am hunting for a lead on Octavia.

One of the new wolves has been keeping me company. Her name is Taylor and let's just say that we have done things that my imprint would hate me for.

Hands run down my arms and back up to my shoulders. My shoulders are being massaged as I stare at newspapers dealing with missing people, murders, and suicides.

"Why are you interested in this girl? She is probably dead so why worry? Come on baby..", she whined in my ear and I growled.

I grabbed her by the throat and held her against the wall. I was choking her and my wolf was trying to take control. I was angry and I was shaking uncontrollably.

I drop her when I smell Octavia. I run out of the house looking for her. i keep running around the woods. I kept running when I came up to the cliff where I lost her the first time.

I felt the breeze blow my hair around as I stare out at the water. I could smell her around me enough to even feel her warmth.

"Jake."

I look around as I hear her voice. Her sweet and and angelic voice.

"Jake. I'm coming.. Don't worry Jake.. I'm coming home soon.. We will see each other soon.. Please forgive me..", Octavia's voice says around me. She is nowhere to be seen. I can sense her.. I can smell her.. I can feel her warmth.

I then was taken over the sense of safety. I stay in that position for as long as I could. I could smell the sweet smell of my imrpint. I wish she was here so I can wrap my arms around her.

"Jacob? What are you doing out here?", a familiar child voice says. I turn to see Seth walking up to me a earing a long sleeved dark green shirt and dark blue jeans with timberlands.

I turn back to the ocean and the moment I had with Octavia was gone. "I missed Octavia. She has been gone for so long. Seth, it honestly hurts how bad that she is gone.

"Jacob! You should get back here and see this..", Paul's voice says in my head.

I run off with Seth on my heels. Not really on my heels more like two feet behind me. I kept running till I got to the preserve.

I looked around and saw a crowd of wolves around something. I walk over and I see Taylor lying on the ground with large claw marks in her chest and blood coming out of her mouth. My drops on shock and Sam looks at me.

"That's not even the worst part.", he says and rolls her over. Her shirt was ripped but the her back made me scared the most. On her back was a message. Not in ink.. Not in a metaphorical way..

It was like someone took a knife and wrote on her back with it. The blood running from the open wounds. 'Play me once, shame on you. Play me twice, you will be buried in the blue. We're coming and there's nothing you can do.'

Who did this?! Everything then went black.