Chapter 24

Octavia
~~~~~~~~~
I had fallen asleep on the way there. Jake had waken me up when we got there. It was a beautiful beach house. No other people were seen and we had the whole thing to ourselves.

I climb out of the truck as Jake grabs everything from the back. He walks in the house and leaves me by the truck. He didn't want me to go in because everything was a surprise.

He comes back out with a smile. He picks me up bridal style, the sand coming off of my shoes. He walks up the front porch and opens the door. The living room was absolutely goregous. White furniture with sea shells everywhere.

He sets me down and smiles. "That's not even the best part.."

He pulls me into a room where a four postered bed with sandy tan colored wood. The sheets and pillows were white along with the convertor which had red rose pedals in a shape of a heart.

"This is beautiful.."

"Not as beautiful as you.."

I smile and pull him against me. I press my lips to his as he wraps his arms around me. He lays me onto the bed gentily as he lays in between my legs. His lips travel down my neck and he pushes up my shirt to reveal my stomach. He presses small kisses and licks up.

I sit up and Jake rips the zipper. He pulls it off of me along with my shoes. I lean up and kiss his neck. I roll us over so I'm on top, straddling his waist. I rip his shirt in half and I kiss my way up from his jeans to his neck. I suck on the place where I mark him. He lets out a moan and I smile. I lick and suck onto his skin until I've left a hickey. My canines retract and I graze them along his neck. I sink my teeth into his neck and Jacob hisses slightly. After a while, he groans and I pull out.

He rolls over on top of me and kisses my knee up my leg, at my black lace pantie line, up my stomach, in between my breasts and on my neck. His teeth retract and he sinks his teeth into my neck. I hiss and try to scoot away but he holds me in place. Finally the pain turns into pleasure. I sigh and he pulls his teeth out. He looks at me in the eyes with concern..

"Do you want this?"

"I've always wanted this.."

Jacob smiles and the rest just seems to float away.

~~~~~~~~~~

I awake with my husband next to me. I smile at the memory of the night before. He was so gentle.. It was surprising that he didn't just go all animal on me.. That didn't start till the third round..

I look around the room and our clothes were everywhere. I sit up and head to the bathroom. I start up some warm water and I slip into the bath. The warmth relaxing my muscles.

"Any room of one more?"

I look up to see Jake standing in the doorway, natural.. I smile and close my eyes. "Sure why not.."

Before I know it, Jake cannon balls into the bathtub, sending water over the sides. I laugh as I see his hair become soaked.

"I was not expecting that," I say with a smile.

"Well, I always like to keep you on your toes.."

I smile and kiss his lips. "I love you.."

"I love you, too.."

Before anything else could happen, I slip out of the bath, grabbing a robe and throwing it on.

"What are the plans today?"

"I hope you feel like riding today..", he says and I turn to him with an excited smile.

"Seriously?!"