Chapter 26

Jacob
~~~~~~

Octavia and I were laying in my bed at Dad's house. I was laying on my side watching the door as she was cuddled into my chest.

My fingers play with her soft hair and she smiles slightly. I run my finger through her hair, massaging her scalp. I started playing with her hair an hour ago and she fell asleep within ten seconds. Pregnant women do lobe having their hair played with.

"Jacob?"

Sam walks to my room and I put my finger to my lips and look down at Octavia. I smile slightly and kiss her temple.

"Why didn't you let me know you were home?", he asks softly and sit down in my chair in the corner.

"I was going to. But she fell asleep and I didn't want to wake her.. We have good news we want to tell everyone."

Sam smiles at me and takes my hand and shakes it. "We do, too. While Octavia was gone, before the newborn war, Emily and I found out we were pregnant.."

A smile spreads across my face and I stare at Octavia. "Congradulations, Sam.. Us, too.."

"What?"

"After a month at the beach, we went to see Autumn and we found out that Octavia is pregnant."

"Looks like we are going to both be Dads. Congrats, Jake.. Tell Octavia o said congrats."

Octavia sits up and smiles at Sam. "No need.. Thank you, Sam.. Tell Emily I said congrats and I'm happy for her.."

Sam smiles and leaves the room. Octavia lays back down and snuggles into me. "How much did you hear?"

"Just a smij."

"A little more than a smij?"

She smirks slightly. "Maybe.."

"All of it?"

"Oh yeah.."

I laugh and wrap my arms around her. She puts her head in the crook of my neck and I smile. I run my fingers through her hair and she breathes out with a smile.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"How about a dollar?"

"How about a kiss?"

"Hmm.. Tempting but I think you can give me something else."

I smirk and lean in. "I'm not getting you a donkey.."

I pull away and she has a childish pout on her face. "But babe.. Donkies are so cute when they are babies.."

"What about when they grow up?"

"I'd still love them.."

"Them?"

"If we ever get more than one.."

I smile and pull her closer. "How about we worry about the growing bean in your belly.."

She rolls over onto her back and I raise up her shirt to show her baby bump. I lean in and kiss near her belly button. "Hey, baby.. Its Daddy. I'm going to take care of you and Mommy, okay? I promise.. You stay growing and getting bigger. One day, Mommy and I are going to be here to welcome you into the world.. I love you,' I say to Octavia's stomach, but to me I was talking to my baby.

"Jake.. What are we going to name them?"

"How about we wait so we have the best names when we are inspired.."

"You're so smart, my love.. Have you told your dad?"

I smile and sit back up so I can look down at my beautiful girl. I lean in and press my lips to her soft ones. I feel her smile against my lips and she kisses me back. She rolls over on top of me and straddles my hips. I get into a sitting position so she is sitting in my lap. She runs her fingers through my hair and pulls slightly. I groan in pleasure..

"Jake?"

I freeze then smirk. I flip over on top of Octavia and she gasps. I slam my lips onto her and I roll my hips around on her awarding me with her moans. My hands grip her waist and her hands grip my shoulders.

I reach down to pull down her jogging pants when a female voice is at the door. "Oh god! My pure virgin eyes! Ah!! Help! I need bleach!!"

Seth runs out of the room and out of the house. I laugh and turn to Octavia who's face was red and flusteted.

"Funny, Mr. Black.. You got me going now I don't know what to do with myself.."

I smirk and scoot down where my face is at her stomach. I string off her pants and kiss the inside of her thighs. I hear her slightly moan and I look up at her.

"Baby, I'm gonna make you scream.."

"Do it, Daddy.."

~~~~~~~~~~
Octavia
~~~~~~~~~~

I open the door to the Cullen's home and Bella runs down the stairs. "Octavia!"

She runs into my arms and I hug her close. "I missed you Bells!"

"You have to tell me everything!"

I smile and she pulls me into a room where there was a beautiful ivory piano. I sat down on the bench and open the top. I began playing a song Dad and I used to listen to.

"How you learn how to play?"

I smile at all the memories. "My dad and I loved music. We played instruments all the time."

"Enough about instruments.. Tell me about the honeymoon!"

I smile and face her. "Okay.. Jake drove me to this beach house and it was beautiful. He showed me to a four postered bed and we did the dirty.  The next day, we rode horses on the beach and we talked while watching the sunset. Then we did it in the water.. Then the rest of the time we did the dirt.."

"How many rounds was it?"

We both turn to see Emmett sitting in the door frame. "27 in the house.. 7 on the sand.. 3 in the water.. And 15 in the bed of my truck.."

Emmett widens his eyes and turns away. "Hormonal wolves..", he mumbles. I laugh as he walks away and I turn back to my sister.

"I also have big news.."

"What is it?"

Tears spring to my eyes and I smile. "I'm pregnant.."

Bella widens her eyes in shock then she smiles. "Tavia, that's amazing! How far along are you?"

"Almost two months.. We haven't found out if it's going to be a girl or boy.."

"That's amazing, Tavia.."

"Well, Bells.. I've got to get going. My husband is waiting for me at b the diner so I will see you later.. Don't be a stranger.."

I give her one last hug and walk to my truck. I guess this is what happiness truly is.