Chapter 31

This chapter is a filler chapter. I will skip to the day they leave for the fight with the Volturi after this. So stay with me. Thank you so much for readung. I love you guys so much!

Octavia
~~~~~~~~
Five months later:

My eyes slowly open and the first thing I see is my husband's face. I smile as I admire him. I feel a squirm in between us and I look down. Our beautiful baby girl was growing so big.

Her peaceful face was covered on a few cuts. She had fallen when trying to climb a tree.. This kid is as adventurous as me when I was a kid. Lord, I just hope she isn't as boyish. But even if she will be, I will love her anyway.

I crawl out of bed and walk over to my office.. My old pack was here training with my new pack and the Cullens.

Caroline was figuring out how to bring the Volturi to the building. We are going to an old Factory and she says that's a perfect place.

I had already made plans with one of the mothers in my old pack to watch Luna. It will take four hours to get to the factory so we will need to hunt that morning around 4.

After two hours of planning, my door opens to a sleepy Jake and a sleepy Luna. "Awe, what's wrong my loves?", I ask getting out of my chair.

I walk over to them and Luna crawls into my arms. She wraps her arms around my neck and she lays her head down and I hear her softly snoring. I smile and I grab Jake's hand. I drag him back to bed and we take another nap.

~~~~~~

"Well, all I'm saying it, you could have hit him in the head with a shovel and gotten it over with..", Alieana explains as she does her nails. Seth was asleep in her lap, cuddling her legs. They were so cute.

"Well, he pissed me off, but I couldn't hurt Bella's little Eddie without pissing her off.. I just say putting itching powder in his underwear and in every single pair of them except for his most uncomfortable pair..",I say mischievously.

"Come on.. You've got a kid and a husband.. Grow up..", she says smirking.

I smirk as well as I lean forward and raising an eyebrow. "You want to join me?"

"Finally you ask!"

I laugh and lay down on the couch. Jacob comes from the kitchen with a sandwich and chips and I steal a chip. He sits down after I move my legs for him to sit. But then I put my feet in his lap and he doesn't mind.

I smile as I cuddle the pillow. "I will tell the plans about the Volturi the day before we leave. How's the training going?"

"It sucks but the vampires and wolves are fighting and training together. Paul and Emmett made a bet on who could beat more people.. It ended in a tie.."

I laugh and I see Jake hand me a piece of his sandwich and I take it. I put it in my mouth and smile. Ham and cheese. My favorite.

"So how long have you and Seth been together now?"

"About two years.. You guys?"

"Same.."

After three more hours of talking and Seth sleeping, they finally leave and it was around 10. Luna was with Bella and we had the house to ourselves.

I turn to Jake with a smile. "Movie night?"

He nods and runs to our room. I grab two drinks and a snack and walk to our room. I flop down on the bed and Jake follows after. "What are we watching?", I ask, taking a Starburst that I brought with me.

"I thought we could watch one of our favorites.."

"Grown Ups?"

"Better. Grown Ups 2."

"I love you.."

"I love you, too.."

I smile and cuddle into him as we watch the movie. But me being exhausted, I fell asleep in the middle of the movie and woke up to my favorite part. After that, Jake turned off the TV and the lights and we cuddled. He played with my hair while I drew invisible shapes on his naked chest.

I soon fell asleep in my lover's arms feeling safe. I really only got good sleep when I was in his arms. I love him so much.. I can't wait to grow old with him..