Chapter 10

Jacob
~~~~~~~~~
Something felt wrong.. I mean really wrong.. I got up out of bed and ran into the woods toward to Bella's house. My soul felt empty and I feel like part of me was taken away.

I come up to Octavia's balcony and looked around for some pebbles. I look back up and begin to call out for her.

I call her for ten minutes and no answer. I throw the pebbles at her window and no answer. I climb the tree next to her balcony and onto the railing. I jump over to her door and open it quietly.

I quietly walk over to her bed and there was no sight of her.. The bed was made.. Its like she was never here.. I try to sniff her out but it was like she never even existed. Her scent was gone. Where the hell is she?!

But I heard a quiet groan. I growl and look around the room. I walk to the bathroom and slam the door open. There lay Bella in the bathtub with blood coming from her head. I rush over to her.

She looks at me with a horrified look. "She's gone..", she whispers as she cries.

"What do you mean? Where's Octavia?"

She cries some more and sobs. "He took her.. I tried to stop him but he grabbed her and knocked me out. I'm sorry Jake I tried my best.. She's gone.."

I cry at the thought of my imprint being dead. I cradle Bella in my lap as we both cry for Octavia.

~~~~~~~~~~
Bella
~~~~~~~~~~
I heard shuffling come from the other side of the hallway. I get up and walk over and open the door. There stood Octavia and another guy. I didn't know him but he seemed familiar. His dark hair flying around like the wind was blowing it around.

They didn't move at all but then the man grabbed Octavia by the throat and he breathed in through his mouth and gray smoke came out of Octavia's mouth. I stood paralyzed not know what to do.

They gray smoke went into the man's mouth. The life looked to be leaving Octavia's eyes so I ran and tackles the man to the ground. He groaned and Octavia's body drops to the ground with a thud.

The man pushed me off and grabs Octavia and looks back at me. He takes his fist and knocks me out.. Everything then goes black..