Chapter 29

Jacob
~~~~~~
It's been two days.. She hasn't given birth yet but she's in alot of pain. I wish I could take away her pain. I then get the idea to call Autumn.

I dial her number and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Autumn.. It's me."

"Jake! What a suprise! How's Octavia and the baby?"

"Well, we are at the hospital now.. But she hasn't given birth yet and I'm really worried. She's in a lot of pain.. Can you come look at her?"

"Sure thing. Tyler and I are on our way. We will be there around 6 tonight.."

"Thanks, Autumn.."

"No problem, Jake.."

I hang up the phone and set it on the table. I climb into the bed next to her and sit under the covers. She cuddles into me the best she could with her stomach. I pull her close and my eyes slip close.

~~~~~~~
"Jake?"

My eyes open to see Autumn and Tyler at the door. I sit up with a smile. "Hey.. Come on in."

I get off the bed and I look at Octavia. She stirs and her eyes open and look to find me. "Hey, Jake.."

I kiss her forehead and she looks to Autumn. "Hey guys.. What are you doing here?"

"We came to see you.. Jake called and asked if I could come check up on you..", Autumn says with a smile.

Tyler smirked at her and said," Did you scream when you saw how tiny it was?"

"I think that was a flashback of Autumn, Tyler.."

I couldn't help but fall into the floor with laughter. His smirk was wiped off his face and his eyes widen and his mouth dropped. He wasn't expecting that. All I could think ajout was Kevin Hart saying ,"No! She-she wasn't ready!"

Autumn was giggling and turned to Octavia. "True.."

Octavia burst into laughter but stopped and winced in pain. Autumn walked closer to her and examined her. Octavia unexpectantly started screaming in pain. It's time.

~~~~~~~~~

It's been eight hours. They've been helping her give birth and I was there by her side. I had never left her. She was strong and she wasn't giving up. "Final push!"

Octavia screamed and her grip on my hand impossibly tightened and my bones broke but I didn't feel anything. When I heard those soft cries of our child, tears formed in my eyes. Octavia's grip loosened and I was terrified that she had died but when I turned to her, her eyes were fixed on the baby.

The doctor looked up with a smile. "It's a girl.."

Octavia began crying happy tears and I kissed her forehead. "You did great, baby.. You're so strong.. Our baby is beautiful.."

Octavia reaches up and pulls me down so I can kiss her lips. I smile and pull away and the nurse gave the pink blanket to Octavia. I don't look at her, because the first time I look into her eyes, I want her in my arms. Tears stream down my face and I wipe them when Octavia whispers my name.

I turn to Octavia and smiles a small smile. "Come hold your daughter.. She wants to meet her daddy.."

I walk over to her slowly and grab the pink blanket with caution and care. I get comfortable I move the blanket to see my daughter's face. Her soft face was peaceful and her mouth opened with a yawn. Her green eyes opened and they stared at me. I smile and she let's out a cackle.

I let my finger graze over her cheek and her hand slips out of the blanket and wraps her soft, tiny fingers around my large one. I stop and just stare in awe at this beautiful creation that I was given.

"Jake?"

I didn't answer. I was so locked in and I knew right then. She had me wrapped around her finger and there was no way from unraveling myself. But I'm glad..

"Jacob?"

I turn to Octavia who looked slightly concerned. "You okay, babe?"

"I'm great..",I say and I lay our baby in her arms again.

The nurse walks over to use with a smile. "What us your daughter's name?"

She turned to me as she thought. A smile spread across her face. "How about Luna Jade?"

I thought about it and I couldn't help loving it. "Luna Jade Black.."

The nurse looked at the baby with a smile. "Welcome to the world Luna Jade Black.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think about Luna? Guys I am so sad to tell you this... I am going to be ending the book soon...

JK! I'm just kidding guys. I still have a lot of stuff to do. I still have events to do so stay patient. Love you guys!