Chapter 5

Octavia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There was a pressure on my waist but it was so comfortable. The firm pillow was so warm and I was wrapped in a blanket of comfort and peace.

"So are you finally awake?", a raspy voice says and my pillow lifts up then goes back down.

Jake's chest vibrated with his voice and I had to keep in a moan. He draws invisible shapes on my hips and all I wanted to do was kiss him so hard right now. And maybe a little more.. I meant a first date you pervert.

"Yeah. That was probably the best sleep that I have had in a while.", I say snuggling into his naked chest. Then realization hits me. I am snuggling up to a half naked guy that I just met. Wait.. What the hell happened yesterday?

I sit up and my arm starts throbbing and I wince in pain. Jacob leans up and sits next to me, rubbing my back in slow circles. "What happened last night.. I just remember that yesterday when you left, I went upstairs, went back to sleep, and had this weird dream..", I say staring at my arm confused why it was wrapped up.

"You don't remember?", Jacob asks staring at me bewildered. I shake my head waiting for him to explain what the hell happened. "Last night around midnight, I woke up because I felt like something was wrong and Charlie called Dad and said that you walked right out of the house. He called your name but it was like you couldn't hear him. You were gone for two hours and he couldn't find you. There have been murders around here and I grabbed some old shorts and I shifted. I ran after you trying to catch your scent and I trailed it. When I found you, you were at a bottom of a hill with cuts and bruises with a broken arm. I brought you back and Sam took care of you. You were screaming in agony and I was so tempted to rip him away from you and protect you from any pain. It hurt my heart that it took an hour for him to help you. Then after an hour, I came in here to see how you were. Sam told you that you need to stay in my bed and rest. You wouldn't let me sleep on the floor so you made me sleep next you. Then you made yourself comfortable.", he says the last part with a half smirk half goofy smile.

I laugh at how he is acting and I get the memories from last night flooding back to me. My stomach growls and my face flushed. That's so embarrassing. Jacob smiles at me and laughs. "Someone's hungry. Come on,  we can eat at Sam and Emily's.", I nod my head even though I have no idea who they are.

We walk out and Billy was sitting at the table reading a paper. He looks up and smiles at me. I feel such a fatherly connection to him. "Morning, Miss Blake. How are you feeling?", Billy asks setting the paper down and sets his hands in his lap.

"I am feeling better. A little sore and my arm is healing. Please don't be so formal. Call me Octavia.  Or maybe even give me a nickname if you want. But being formal is for snobby people. Come on, Mister Black I thought we were friends.", I play with him as he chuckles and give a full hearted smile.

"Well, Octavia, I will believe all wolves would be considered family.", he says and I look at him and wondered how he knew I was a wolf. This man sure is something else.

"Jacob here told me that you have a black wolf with a white paw on your left hind leg with a white crescent moon on your hip. Jacob gave a very detailed description of what you looked like.", Billy says smiling at his son as Jacob lets out an embarrassed growl.

I laughed and Jacob stepped in really quick. "We headed to Sam's. We will be back later. Bye Dad, love you!", he says as he pulls me out of the house to a shed. It was more of a work shop. He pulls out a bike and smiles at me. I smile and climb on before him gripping the handles. I look at him and he stares at me with a blank expression

"Are you getting another one or are you getting on?", I ask and he scoffs looking at me.

"That's the only one I have working. o you even know how to work one?", he says staring at me not believing me taking the driving position.