Chapter 21

Sorry about the last cliff hanger guys.. Well here goes! Enjoy! Please listen to the music.. It makes my story bunches better.. I love you guys and thanks for reading!
~~~~~~~~~~
Octavia
~~~~~~~~~~
"Please rise."

Everyone stands and looks to the end where Charlie and I stood. I loop my arm through his and we walk out. Everyone gasps and tears brim their eyes. I see mom and she smiles with tears streaming down her face. An open seat was open but it wasn't for Charlie..

When we reach the chair, it had a picture of my Dad. A sob chokes out and I smile.. This is so sweet..

I look up to see the man that I love.. He smiles at me and tears were brimming his eyes. Charlie gives my hand to Jacob's and he takes it. His warmth surging through me and I smile. This reminds me of when we first imprinted on each other. Charlie kisses my cheek and sits down beside Mom.

His white button down shirt from the dream. His brown eyes that were filled with love. A tear streams down his cheek and I reach up to wipe it away.

Sam clears his throat and looks at everyone in the crowd. He smiles at us before opening the bible.

"You may be seated.. Today we are gathered here today to witness the matrimony of two soulmates."

"Please read your vows.. Octavia?"

I turn to Bella and I go to grab the paper but I stop. I look up to her eyes and smile. I turn to Jacob and he looks confused.

"Love doesn't come from a piece of paper.. It comes from the heart.. Jacob.. Ever since that day when we first met, I always felt this warmth in my heart. Sparks surged through me when you held my hand or if your arm brushed mine. I promise that I will love you till the day I die. I will heal your wounds, carry your children, and make you happy.. I vow to always stay by your side no matter the situation."

Sam nods and smiles. He turns to Jacob. "Jacob?"

Jacob was crying and chuckled. He turned to Seth who was his best man. He grabbed a piece of paper and he stared at it.

"I always thought that love was fake. But when I met you, you turned my world upside down. You showed me how to truly love. I fell in deep with you. From your smile to the way you bite your lip when you concentrate or when you talk in your sleep. All the conversations we've had, are memories I will cherish. I can't wait for more.. I promis, Octavia, that I will cherish you in everyway. I will create a home for you and our children. I will protect you with my life and I will love you unconditionally. I will stay by your side when you are having our children and I will fight all odds to be with you. I vow to yours forever.."

"That's why no piece of paper can hold my love.. I would need too many pieces of paper and so much ink.. That's why it's blank..", he says and turns it around to show me the paper. It was in fact blank.. He poured that out from his heart. Jesus Christ, I'm lucky.

By the time he was finished, I was letting rivers out. I was a smiling, crying mess. But I was so happy..

"The rings," Sam says and I turn to Bella and grab the black band.

I grab Jacob's hand and I look him in the eye. "With this ring, I the wed."

Jacob smiles and takes my hand. His slightly calloused fingers scratching my soft hands. He slides on a silver band with a small diamond in the center. "With this ring, I the wed."

Sam look at me and I look at him.

"Octavia Talia Blake, do you take Jacob to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, through good and bad, sickness and health, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Jacob, do you take Octavia to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, through good and bad, sickness and health, till death do you part?"

"I do.."

"You may now kiss the bride.."

I smile at Jacob and he presses his hand against my cheek. He leans in and his warm lips press against mine. Everything just slips away as I kiss him back. My hands gripping the front of his shirt.

The noice around us slipping into a peace and quiet place. It was just us.i move my lips with his and he smiles. I hear a clap and I pull away slightly. Seth and Bella high fives each other. Nice..

"It is my honor to introduce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Jacob and Octavia Black."

Everyone cheers and Jacob picks me up bridal style. I giggle as he does and I wrap my arms around his neck. He walks down and the isle and we walk to the carraige.

Now it's time to go to the reception. Tyler tips hat to us and I smile. We stop and wait for everyone to leave so we can take pictures. After taking fifty million pictures, Jake and I hop into the carraige.

Tyler gets the horses going and I smile. A hand takes my cheek and Jake makes me look at him. He quickly presses his lips to mine and I widen my eyes in suprise.

I kiss him back and his hands play with ends of my hair. My hands slip under his shirt, feeling the muscular, warm skin under my finger tips.

"Could you guys not get it on in the carriage? I'd like to have it clean when I bring it back to Elizabeth, Jacob.. You know how she gets when there is mess on the seat..", Tyler says from the front and I giggle.

"Well, Ty.. Don't worry because her screams would scare the horses and we don't want that now? Do we?", Jake says pulling away and looks forward.

I blush crimson at Jacob's comment. Are we seriously making jokes about Jake and I bonding? If you know what I mean..

"No.. These horses don't need to get spooked.. Besides, the only screaming she will do is when she sees how small it is.", Tyler says and I can hear the smirk in his words.

"Can we please not talk about this?!", I say before Jacob could open his mouth.

Tyler and Jacob laugh then Jake kisses my cheek. Tyler turns and smiles. "We're here."

The carraige stops and Jake gets out first. He gives me his hand and helps my out. We were at the barn that I reserved. The horses sing their song of joy as they run around playing in the fields around. The cows grazing near the blue lake.

We walk inside and everyone greets us. We separate and divide and concur.

A lady around her 80s pulls me to the bar. "Sweetie, that was a beautiful wedding. What they did for your father was sweet. I hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened to him dear?"

I look around the barn uncomfortably but I shake the feeling off. "My father was attacked when we were hiking. He died before anyone could treat him.. It was too late.."

"I'm sorry dear.. I'm glad that you found the one you will spend the rest of your life with..", she smiles and pats my cheek fondly.

She walks off but not before looking criminally at the bar before grabbing the vodka. I shake my head and laugh. She is a mischievous woman..

After thirty minutes of talking with family and friends, the DJ announces that it's time for our first dance. I look for Jake and he is in the middle of the dance floor, smiling at me. I smile at him and make my way to him.

He grabs me by the waist and pulls me close. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pecks my lips.