Clearstalker Fanfiction

Requested by Paytunes

I realized when Paytunes requested this fanfiction that IV'E NEVER DONE IT BEFORE AND I SHIP CLEARSTALKER!! So, I'm glad to write this. :3 Also before I start, this is taking place when both Darkstalker and Clearsight are dead but are still in that separate world able to look over Pyrrhia. So like heaven but all the dragons go there once they die no matter if they're good or bad!

It was fun while it lasted thought Darkstalker as he was killed and flew up to the light coming for him. He wasn't sad or mad. He didn't really feel any emotions. All Darkstalker knew was it was time to go. He had been alive for around 2000 years for crying out loud!

Darkstalker next found himself waking up from sleeping. He was curled up on the ground and he got up wondering how he got there. 

Oh right, I forgot. I actually died for once thought Darkstalker as he turned in a circle. No one else was around him; or anything to be exact. Ugh, I wonder how the academy is after what happened.

As soon as Darkstalker said that, the white went away and what looked like Pyrrhia was moving around really fast until it zoomed in on Jade Mountain Academy. He stayed still for awhile before saying outloud, "Uhh, find Moonwatcher?"

The screen zoomed in even more onto the school where not only Moon was there but a ton of dragonets were there also surrounding Darkstalker's dead body. Next to him also appeared a hologram of Moon listing her characteristics next to her and a bunch of other facts.

o_O "The Matrix..." stated Darkstalker (lol I don't even know😂) as he watched Moon who had tears in her eyes. Darkstalker now felt lonely if he hadn't before.

Out of nowhere there was a noise. Darkstalker looked around at the screen but couldn't find where it was coming from. He zoomed in with the power of his mind hearing the dragonets conversations down on the ground. Oh, that's cool Darkstalker thought. He moved to the right where Moon and her friends were talking.

"Why are you watching my daughter?" stated a dragon. Darkstalker turned around seeing another Nightwing. 

"Wait, aren't you Morrowseer? Moon's father. I read that from her mind when I was still alive," exclaimed Darkstalker.

Morrowseer smiled and shook his head. "Everyone's still lying to this day that they could read minds. Nothing has changed."

"I'm not kidding but you can't read minds anyway when you're dead right? Or see the possible futures?" asked Darkstalker. 

Morrowseer sighed as he said, "You're a newbie at being dead. Ok, just say read, someone's name, mind and it'll come up by their hologram."

"Read Morrowseer's mind," put out Darkstalker as a similar dragon hologram popped up with constant words scrolling down of thoughts. Why is he so big? Part Mudwing or something? were some of his thoughts.

"I'm actually part Icewing but I don't care. I could beat you in a fight anyway," uttered Darkstalker as he pulled up Moon's thoughts.

"You can't touch me anyway. We're already dead and there's no violence allowed after death," lectured Morrowseer but Darkstalker wasn't listening to him. He was listening to Moon's thoughts.

Darkstalker, if you can hear me I'm sorry for what happened. I miss you and I feel responsible for what happened even though I didn't kill you. I love you and--

"That's disgusting," butted in Morrowseer, "Pull up the manual if you need help because I'm out. And also don't feel special that you're The Darkstalker, the most powerful dragon, because you're not anymore. You're dead and everyone if they just say so can read minds and see the future and such like you can do."