Pertle Fanfiction #2

Requested by @redpandaproductions

Thanks for bring the first person to request a fanfiction that has already been done! Hope it's as good or even better than the first!

In the open sky by the school, Turtle flew all around with one of his best buddies, Peril. He would call her a best friend if they weren't in sort of a relationship. 

It's been a week since the incident with Saltwater happened. Their "relationship" -which they didn't call a relationship. It was just where they hung out and occasionally shared affection- was as good as ever which was great considering what occurred. Turtle had thought for sure it would've ended after what he had done but he was lucky enough for it to not have ended. Peril acted like nothing of that sort even happened.

"Are you coming or what?" called Peril who was ahead of Turtle.

"Ya, of corse I am. Where are we even going?" asked Turtle as he flapped up to be next to Peril.

"I don't know," stated Peril who shrugged her shoulders.

"I thought you said you were taking me somewhere?! So, we're just flying until we decide to come back," exclaimed Turtle.

"Ok, we're not turning into one of those old marries couples. And, yes," happily smiled Peril as she sped up.

Turtle laughed at her joke but sighed as he was forced to keep flying. It wasn't a big deal since he didn't have anything else to do but he felt like there was better things to do. Anyway, it wasn't that bad hanging with Peril just flying and chatting.

"So, feeling the burn yet?" wondered Peril.

"Just a bit in my wings," answered Turtle.

"You are actually insane. It hasn't even been that long," joked Peril who shook her head in amazement.

"Ok, I'll admit. My flying isn't up to speed but swimming's my thing," lectured Turtle defensively.

"Alright, Seawing," pointed out Peril.

"Skywing," shot back Turtle as they both chuckled. Ok, enough of this silly conversation thought Turtle to himself.

"Ok, so Peril. Not sure if you really want to bring this back up but I just wanted to ask how you thought of all those things to say to my brother?" quizzed Turtle.

"Oh, well it's pretty simple, actually. It's just pointing out what is odd in another dragon," told Peril as she continued on. "For example, something to fit you could be weak in flying. Lazy perhaps?"

"Ok, I need to end this. We're going to the ocean now no matter what you say," insisted Turtle.

"Turtle, I'm joking," reassured Peril as she rolled her eyes.

"Ok but still, you need to see for yourself," dragged on Turtle.

The two then traveled towards the nearest body of water. It wasn't anything crazy far away but when Turtle got there, he was glad he could take a break by swimming.

"Now that you dragged me out here, what are you planning on doing?" complained Peril as she sat down on a giant rock.

"I didn't really think that far ahead but, I'm guessing you could just time me," suggested Turtle as he got ready in his take-off stance.

Peril chuckled, "Ok, make it to the sea floor and back."

"Start counting when--"

"One, two, thr--" started Peril and Turtle quickly dove down a bit shocked from the sudden start. Turtle was able to see the bottom as he pushed himself to dive quicker. He picked up some sand while at the bottom and shot back up using his tail. He dramatically propelled out of the water throwing the sand onto the shore.

"Eleven seconds," finished counting Peril as she applauded Turtle. He gracefully bowed in response as he sat next to Peril on the same rock. Believe it or not, but Turtle was getting used to the hotness coming from Peril's scales.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Do you think you're done?" coaxed Peril as she gave a light poke to Turtle's side. It felt like a fiery bee sting as Turtle held back from immediately jumping back in the water or using his animus stone.

"Yes..." assumed Turtle but saw the look on Peril's face obviously saying the opposite. "Where to swim now?"

"To fish," smiled Peril as she tried to convince Turtle to move. Ugh, I'll just do it. For her thought Turtle as he dove back in the water. It felt nice to swim around anyway, and to secretly heal his burn under the water.

In no time, Turtle was back up on the shore eating a fish with Peril back on the rock. He had got lucky with finding a school of fish and tried to pick the best ones he was able to hunt down. 

"I'm surprised you actually ate the fish. I thought you didn't like it," noted Turtle.

"Ya I know. Just forcing myself to eat it for your sake," smoothed Peril as small hints of pink appeared on both of the dragon's faces.

"We should do this again some time," declared Turtle.

"OH, SAYS THE GUY WHO WAS AGAINST IT AT THE START, testified Peril.

"Shush, you ruined the moment," laughed Turtle as they both quickly nudged and stood up off the rock to head back towards the school.

So, how's that for the 2nd part of Pertle? It was more of a calm fanfiction this time unlike the first Pertle one so hopefully it was still nice for you people! Also, I don't have any requests right now so be sure to tell me so I can post it this Friday. If not, I'll just pick a ship to do which is also good! Bye people (for now obviously c;)!