Ripnami Fanfiction

It was break now for the first year of Jade Mountain Academy. Tsunami and her friends had returned to the rain forest to once again see Glory. What bothered Tsunami most was that all her friends had their lovers except her. Clay had Peril. Glory had Deathbringer. Starflight had Fatespeaker. And Sunny, who was in a long relationship with fun and freedom. She wished she could be like Sunny but she knew she actually had someone. Someone who was just far, far away from her.

When Tsunami had first visited her Seawing kingdom, she met many Seawings like her mother and sister but, she also met Riptide in a pretty uncomfortable situation. She hadn't known what she was saying in aquatic but she knew she definitely said something when Riptide had lunged at her. After that, Tsunami had just been trying to learn how so she wouldn't make that same mistake again. Although, it was funny afterwards, she only wanted to do that to him.

Tsunami a couple days after they arrived in Glory's kingdom, got back her letter she sent to Riptide asking if she could visit sometime soon. Of course Riptide wasn't going to say no. Tsunami had then said goodbye to her friends and left to the Bay of a Thousand Scales which was where the Kingdom of the Sea was. It did take her awhile but Tsunami was determined to show up no matter what.

A couple days later, Tsunami was surfacing above the Underwater Palace where Riptide was going to meet her. She waited just a couple minutes until she saw glistening scales coming up from the depths of the water. Riptide! Tsunami screamed in her head.

Riptide then exploded out of the water and splashed Tsunami with his powerful tail all Seawings had.

"Hey!" she shouted.

Tsunami then flew out of the water and chased Riptide across the sky. He darted for the shore where Tsunami burst after him. They landed with a thud and exchanged smiling glances. They ran between trees and rocks until Riptide dove back into the water. OMG AT LEAST SAY HI TO ME Tsunami complained but she dove back into the water anyway. Riptide was floating in the water, flashing his scales, talking in aquatic.

What do you know in aquatic? Tsunami got from Riptide. Umm, a bit Tsunami flashed back.

Riptide smiled looking pleased how Tsunami was able to answer. Riptide flashed his scales some more and Tsunami got school going fine?

Kind've. There's deaths happening here there and missing dragonets but we'll find all Tsunami tried to flash back. Tsunami was still learning her aquatic but she was definitely getting better.

She could tell Riptide was laughing at her simple grammar mistakes but she honestly didn't care one bit. He finally flashed I spoke too soon, you need to work on your aquatic.

Squid brain Tsunami flashed disapprovingly at Riptide who continued to laugh. She then shot out of the water where he followed.

"Hey Ms. Head of School. Been a long time," Riptide commented.

"Ya, I know. That's why I wanted to visit," Tsunami replied. They finally hugged as they properly greeted each other and continued talking.

"You probably want to see the others. Follow me," stated Riptide as they both dove back into the water. They swam deeper and deeper to the Underwater Kingdom.

Tsunami had trouble keeping up with Riptide. This was probably because she was in a cave most of the time at the school.

Riptide flashed you need to work on swimming too.

Frog-faced blob of camel spit Tsunami retorted back.

Riptide stopped in place laughing at Tsunami, still under the water. Where'd you learn that one? he asked still laughing.

Sunny Tsunami flashed. When Sunny had said that before they ended the war, Tsunami instantly took a liking to the new insult.

Tsunami and Riptide had then arrived at the Underwater Kingdom where she could see her mother and her two sisters straight away.

Tsunami! Anemone flashed. She zoomed over to Tsunami and they both hugged each other. After recently being able to get off her leash, Anemone was free and always moving.

Hey sis! Tsunami flashed back. Tsunami then swam over to her mother and nuzzled her and her new sister, Auklet. Auklet wasn't able to speak aquatic yet but she smiled remembering Tsunami when she had once saved her from a statue.

Daughter, nice to see you again Queen Coral also smiled while nuzzling Tsunami back. Auklet's been doing great and can almost swim by herself now, but of course with her harness.

That's nice Tsunami flashed. Queen Coral then turned to Riptide who was still waiting for Tsunami to go off with him again.

Riptide flashed Queen Coral.

My queen flashed Riptide. Queen Coral had somewhat forgiven Riptide but still wasn't completely sure about him. She still was definitely not ok if one of her daughters were to be with him but Tsunami was going to change that.

Mom, we going to explore now if it's ok flashed Tsunami.

Ya, sure Tsunami. Also, don't forget to practice your aquatic responded Queen Coral.

Ok, bye flashed Tsunami. WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO POINT OUT IN SOME WAY THAT I NEED TO PRACTICE AQUATIC thought Tsunami. She kept on swimming though and didn't argue.

Ok, who do you want to see next? flashed Riptide.

Can we actually get something to eat? Tsunami flashed remembering how she didn't eat since the last flight here.

Yes, of course princess flashed Riptide.

Don't call me that again or I'll banish you from this kingdom threateningly flashed Tsunami.

Of course flashed back Riptide but she thought she saw an extra flash for princess but Tsunami ignored it. She wasn't going to actually banish him for she had taking a liking to him.

Ok, here's some fish for you flashed Riptide as they reached the already caught piles of food.

Are you serious!? We are going to go catch some fish ourselves! flashed Tsunami. She shot away in search of some food and Riptide scrambled after her shocked. She darted around giant rocks and coral and noticed a swarm of fish ahead of her. Riptide noticed too and they both raced towards the fish. Their competitive selves were brought back upon them once again as they tried to gather and eat the most fish.

It didn't take long before they both had demolished the swarm of fish and had started arguing who had got the most. It was all a joke and Tsunami and Riptide just laughed in the end.

Man, that was sweet! Tsunami thought. She looked over at Riptide who was eyeing some more fish around a bed of coral.

I do really like him thought Tsunami. She instantly scratched the thought out of her head as she replaced it with I do really love him. Tsunami smiled to herself as she got Riptide's attention off of the fish to her.

Hey sparkling teeth! I TOTALLY love three of your claws but not the others. I wish your nose was a herring so I could eat it! Also, your wings sound like sharks snoring! flashed Tsunami and this time, it wasn't a mistake why she flashed this.

Riptide was smiling. Promise you won't attack me this time?

I promise flashed Tsunami. Riptide then lunged at her and they kissed with closed eyes, tails untwined, embraced in each other's talons until the sun had set.