Turtlejou Fanfiction #2

I'm so sorry for the long wait moonhartswinter

This person requested this awhile ago and I haven't gotten around to it since I was writing other fanfictions so sorry once again! Hope it makes up for the wait!

Where did that little stinker go! thought Kinkajou. It was sort of a long story about what was happening but it wasn't anything negative of why Kinkajou was trying to find Turtle.

The two friends; or a better word to not friend zone eachother was just buddies, who were hanging out at break time at the school. Not wanting to study for the tests in classes on their free time like Moon and the rest were doing, they got some exercise playing a simple, hide and seek tag game.

The two were still, or tried, to be good students but they could not do more work after sitting thought Web's history class so what's better than to play hide and seek!

Ok, on the lookout Kinky. Find the greenish scales and the armband that will stick out against the school rooms. She was taking this very seriously since this is what she had done as a kid and it was actual camouflage training for her. She was down on her forearms and legs seeing if there was any movement. She crept like this towards the library but by only managing to see Moon, Qibli, and Winter there.

Eating room next thought Kinkajou as she stealthy continued on creeping. Down the hall she went, getting many stares from other dragons including Clay and Tsunami  who pretended like they didn't see her. I should probably turn invisible to not embarass myself and so Turtle won't know if I'm coming. She silently changed to match the grey-black halls.

Kinkajou next pranced over to the entrance of the food room and only seeing other Winglets there so she went to her next destination: the underwater river.

Would he really hide there since he's a Seawing and it would be obvious? He might, sometimes he doesn't think Kinkajou smiled to herself. Especially when he risked his soul for me, that was stupid. But at least he cares about me.

Kinkajou walked into the cave holding the river and believe it or not, Turtle was at the bottom "blending in." Kinkajou went over and reached down into the water to poke him. He shook his head as he jumped out of the water.

"How'd you find me that quick?!" questioned Turtle, "Did you cheat?"

Laughing, Kinkajou said, "No, silly! You're a Seawing, at the underground river. Also, you're green, not blue, so I could see you."

"Ahh, well, I usually match at the ocean because it's green-blue," related Turtle.

"I bet you do," spoke Kinkajou as she rolled her eyes and started running off to hide for her turn as hider in the game.

"Wait! I need a handicap. No turning invisible," mentioned Turtle closing his eyes to start counting.

Hehe, this means I could still turn into other dragons though... maliciously thought Kinkajou as she ran off to her friend Tamarin.

She found her in her sleeping cave, laying on her hammock. She wasn't asleep because she was humming which helped Kinkajou so she could ask Tamarin who to turn into.

"Tamarin! I need your help," claimed Kinkajou.

"What's it about Kinkajou," replied Tamarin as she sat up from her hammock.

"I'm playing hide and seek tag with Turtle and I can't turn invisible. Do you have an idea who I should change into?" she implied.

"Ooh, this sounds fun. Maybe turn into Sunny or Peril. Or me," exclaimed Tamarin as she followed Kinkajou's voice to where she was standing. "Here's an example of you need."

"Haha, ok I'll change into you. But at the end, I'll make sure he knows it was me and not you so he doesn't get the wrong perception," added Kinkajou. Tamarin nodded so Kinkajou tried her best to look like her twin. It wasn't that hard because they were both Rainwings and they ended up being so close that Tamarin's clawmate couldnt tell them apart. This is perfect! screamed Kinkajou in her head as she said thanks to her friend and went to find Turtle even though she was supposed to be hiding from him.

She walked down the hall searching for Turtle. She passed the food cave and then the library which she almost kept walking by when she turned around to see Turtke talking to Moon; probably asking her where she was. He then cam towards the entrance and disguised Tanarin (Kinkajou) acted like she wasn't watching him.

"Oh, hey Tamarin. Do you have any idea where Kinkajou might be?" asked Turtle as he stepped out of the library.

"Oh, umm, I'm not sure. I mean, I wouldn't be able to see her but I definitely didn't hear her. Hehehe," declared Kinkajou trying to sound/act like Tanarin.

"Oh right, ya. Do you think she'd eat around this time?" proceeded Turtle.

"Oh my, I honestly do not know! I can come check with you though," voiced Kinkajou as a bit of herslef shown through her disguise. I have to act more like Tamarin. Shes calmer than I am  thought Kinkajou.

Turtle smiled, "Alright Tamarin."

They walked together towards the dragon cafeteria and they looked inside. There wasn't any obvious sign of Kinkajou except that she was next to Turtle but he didn't know that yet so they went in anyway. The two looked around as Turtle suspiciously felt around the cave walls and floors.

"She might be in her sleeping cave?" suggested Kinkajou as a big grin appeared across her face that she couldn't help. She tried to stop but she wasn't a dragon to not be smiling. She got it under control as Turtle caught a slight glimpse of it.

"Ya, let's go there now," agreed Turtle as they started heading there. I think he's catching on about who I really am thought Kinkajou.

As they were walking, Kinkajou wasn't that surprised about Turtle figuring out it was her but she was surprised that he kissed her. It was just on the cheek but it meant a lot still. 

She changed back to her normal colors and they hugged as Kinkajou said, "Ok, I know you figured out shortly it was me but what gave it away?" 

"How you spoke. For example, like in random Kinkajou shrieks of laughter," joked Turtle.

"Ugh, ok. I should be Sunny next time since we kind've act the same," shrugged Kinkajou as they again hugged embarrassed about kissing eachother (even though they had feelings for eachother!).

I could only post once this week but I'll get better like I usually do! Thanks for everything people and I'll get through the requests soon! Later today (or soon), I'll be posting a tag from a reader of mine so I'm excited! Haven't done any answering question tag thing before so ya! Also, just wondering if anyone has noticed I say people a lot? If you know me in person too, I say girly a lot! I'm crazy! Kinkajou crazy!