Clory/Glay Fanfiction

Clay was traveling with Glory to the Mudwing Kingdom to once again see his brothers and sisters. After escaping Queen Scarlet's kingdom, he first saw them and also his carefree mother. This time, Clay was planning to visit just his siblings so he wouldn't feel sad thinking how his mother didn't care about him.

Also like the first time he went there, Glory was coming too. This time though, she wasn't going to be disguised. Glory felt, since she was queen now, that she needed to be more formal and apologize to the Mudwings for lying that she was one of them. Glory had left Deathbringer and some Rainwings in charge before she left so she could do so.

The Mudwing Kingdom wasn't that far away but while flying, the two just talked about Jade Mountain Academy and other important events that had been happening. They also shared a few laughs which made Clay feel like he now had a greater bond with Glory. Of course, he most of all had a greater relationship with Peril, he still felt like Glory was at the same status as Peril.

"Clay!" Reed and Pheasant screamed at the same time as Clay and Glory arrived at the Mudwing Kingdom.

"I missed you guys so much!" yelled back Clay as he hugged both siblings. "Where is Sora and Umber?"

"Thought they were still at school," Reed stated, "Like Marsh is." Clay knew Sora and Umber had mysteriously disappeared and he knew why but he thought they would've gone to the Mudwing Kingdom.

"They left school together because of an incident and I haven't seen them since," replied Clay speaking quieter than usual.

"That's not like them," exclaimed Pheasant.

"I know which is why I'm not worrying that much about them. They can handle themselves, I know it."

There was a short pause until the two dragonets noticed Glory.

"Hello, who are you?" asked Reed.

"Oh," said Clay realizing Glory was still with them, "This is Glory, Queen Glory actually. Remember her last time I saw you guys."

"Hello, nice to see you guys again," smiled Glory.

The Mudwings exchanged glances. "Wasn't Glory a Mudwing last time," mumbled Reed.

"Ha! That's exactly why I came back to the Mudwing Kingdom. I wanted to apologize for posing as a Mudwing," told Glory.

Reed and Pheasant also smiled. They bowed to Glory as she was a queen now since she saw them.

"That's so cool!" Pheasant commented.

All the dragonets kept talking until Glory left to say sorry to some of the other Mudwings they encountered. Clay stayed with his siblings and talked longer and also had some fun.

Clay flew between trees as Pheasant was chasing him. The Mudwings were playing tag and they bounded over rocks and dove into the mud to not be tagged. Pheasant caught up to Clay and tagged his tail as she flew off higher into the trees

Where is Reed thought Clay. He dove into the mud and felt around. No Reed here. Clay then got out of the mud and flew around. He was watching the ground for his siblings when he ran into something.

"Clay!" emphasized Glory.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" apologized Clay. He was blushing as Glory stared him down.

"You big oaf!" Glory rolled her eyes. "What are you doing anyway?"

"I'm playing tag with my siblings and--" started Clay.

"And then you ran into me," finished Glory.

"I'm sorry!" pleaded Clay.

"Ugh, you got mud all over me and now my scales are all dirty," Glory complained sarcastically.

Clay was still blushing and the two of them started laughing. The kind've looked at each other for awhile until they both moved close to each other and kissed. They instantly pulled away as though they committed a crime.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry now!" Glory exclaimed.

"No, that was my fault!" claimed Clay.

They both ended up coming up with excuses until they started laughing again.

"How about we just go find your siblings," spoke Glory.

"That would be best," responded Clay, "Some food would be nice too."

"Of course," grinned Glory as they both walked off for Clay's siblings.

I promised I would write a Clory/Glay Fanfiction! It was short but I didn't want to ruin Glorybringer! See you people until next Friday! Don't forget to comment and don't forget to guess which scene I was going off of the Moonbli Fanfiction!