Squidspeaker Fanfcition

Requested from @Cleril16

Thanks for the request and hopefully you like what I've written for your ship! I'll give you people a spoiler of what's going to happen in the story. It ends with a happy ending! :P

Fatespeaker was glad she was able to help the dragonets of destiny with something. She'd occasionally teach lessons but right now, she was on a mission to tell the Talons of Peace about the missing Jade Winglet at the school.

She was instructed by Tsunami and Starflight to go tell them so the Talons could possibly be able to help. Fatespeaker went right away hoping not to disappoint them, or just one of those dragons. She flew out of all the caves into the open air and started heading towards their camp.

Fatespeaker passed all the trees and hills. The rivers and the lakes as she kept flying. It does get lonely out here thought Fatespeaker. She hoped she could've gone with another dragon but Fatespeaker wasn't just going to turn around and go back. She just went on with her search for the Talons.

Fatespeaker, through all the time flying, managed to see a few scavengers who instantly tried to bolt out of the way of Fatespeaker's view. Other than that, still the trees and hills. Fatespeaker sighed as she thought about stopping but saw a dragon, more in depth, a Seawing, flying towards her location in the sky.

Wow, so convenient. Thanks GlorybringerAnyone! thought Fatespeaker. (Sure thing :P -GlorybringerAnyone)

"Fatespeaker, is that you?" questioned the Seawing as Fatespeaker realized who it was. It was Squid. One of the alternative dragonets of destiny like herself.

"Oh, hey Squid! Ya, I'm Fatespeaker. Glad you remembered," greeted Fatespeaker who followed Squid back to the camp.

"Ya, I couldn't forget you if I tried," replied Squid as he rolled his eyes.

Fatespeaker felt a warming feeling rise right in her. "Aww, thanks Squid."

Squid just stared at Fatespeaker. He smiled and shook his head as he continued talking. "So, why are you here?"

Oh ya! I forgot. "Yes. I'm here because, basically a bunch of students are missing from Jade Mountain Academy. Not sure if you know about that yet but we need the Talons' help," requested Fatespeaker.

"Hhhm, I haven't heard about that," spoke Squid who went off into a whole faze of questions.

"Please tell me it was Flame. I really hope it was. He deserves it for how he acted towards us," pleaded Squid as he waited for an answer.

"Unfortunately, no. He's still moping around at the school making other dragon's lives worse," exaggerated Fatespeaker as she grinned. Hope he doesn't hear me though... thought Fatespeaker.

"Fishes..." Squid reacted as he smiled along with Fatespeaker. When the alternative dragonets were still all together during the war, everyone except Viper were targets from Flame. Viper even helped cause the rest trouble. This lead Fatespeaker and Squid to hate Flame to this day.

They landed at the Talons of Peace camp as Squid walked Fatespeaker up to his dad, Nautilus, the leader of the Talons of Peace.

"Dad, I brought Fatespeaker, like you asked," announced Squid.

"Oh, great," grunted Nautilus as he turned towards Fatespeaker. "You're here about the missing Jade Winglet, right?"

"Ya, how come you know?" Fatespeaker asked alarmed how he knew since she just got there to tell him.

"Someone from the school notified me that they no longer needed the help. The missing dragons were found in the Rainforest Kingdom," responded Nautilus as Squid jumped in before Fatespeaker could answer.

"So you were hiding something! How come I didn't know about this?!" insisted Squid as he glared at his dad.

"Sorry son. I thought it would've just been too much trouble to go through to tell you. If it helps at all, your mom agreed as well," emphasized Nautilus. Saying the extra line didn't help at all as Squid kept pushing at him even harder.

"Too much trouble?! I could've been a big help! Is it just because I'm small for my age?" demanded Squid. Better leave thought Fatespeaker as she chimed in.

"Hey, thanks anyway. I'm going to go back to the school now. So...see ya!" concluded Fatespeaker as  she jumped into the sky. She looked back while flying away and saw the two dragons staring after her. It made Fatespeaker giggle as she continuedly checked back around her for any sign of them following her. 

Oh geez thought Fatespeaker seeing Squid soaring towards her from the camp. She sped up not wanting to talk any longer.

"Wait, Fatespeaker!" shouted Squid. Ugh, hopefully he's not mad thought Fatespeaker as she waited up for Squid.

"Can you promise me you'll visit sometime?" asked Squid as he had a friendly look up on his face.

"Umm, ya, sure. You should come to the school too," shyly replied back Fatespeaker.

"Alright. Bye now," smiled Squid as he turned back to the camp.

"Bye," waved Fatespeaker as she watched him fly away. Fatespeaker was a bit shocked at what Squid had said. She kept going back between him and Starflight almost choosing one over the other.

Whew! That was crazy! It broke the fourth wall! Also, sorry people! Had a really long "break" from writing even though writing is my break. Stuff's been happening so just didn't get around to writing. Don't worry, nothing too terrible happened but, you know, just needed some time. :P Since I've been gone forever, I'll be posting Saturday and Sunday to catch up! Yay!!! I'm even happy! See ya'll tomorrow! -GlorybringerAnyone