Starspeaker Fanfiction

Starflight's POV

Pain. All Starflight could remember was pain. The volcano had burst past him in the tunnel and almost took him like it took Morrowseer but Clay had saved his scales. He was grateful but Starflight couldn't thank him because he was unconscious and had lost his eyesight. Last thing he remembered before passing out was how Fatespeaker was trying to help him walk and not fall over.

Fatespeaker's POV

Sitting next to the bed in the healers hut, Fatespeaker sat watching Starflight intensely. She felt so bad for him and didn't want anything else bad to happen to him. Also, his friend Sunny was missing which Starflight didn't know yet, considering he was still passed out. Sunny...I'm not jealous of her but she's pretty lucky to have a dragon like Starflight who loves her thought Fatespeaker. When she had first laid eyes on him, her eyes twinkled in a way she never felt before. Her wings seemed like they had brightened and her mood turned all cheery. She had stood up taller like she was proud she was around Starflight. Fatespeaker knew Starflight was the one, but he didn't.

Oh Starflight, you poor thing. All beat up from that nasty volcano and now you've lost something that you can never have again. She honestly felt bad for Starflight.

Fatespeaker spoke out loud, "Poor Starflight. It just had to be you. Why couldn't it have been some other dragon who actually deserved it."

Fatespeaker looked at Starflight. He was still asleep and couldn't hear her so she continued.

"You know, you're going to be a hero. You saved all those Nightwings after what they did to your friends. They tortured the Rainwings and the dragonets of destiny gave them a second chance. You guys really know how to fix a situation and make it better."

Fatespeaker watched as Starflight turned in his sleep. He flipped over so he was now looking at her, even though, he couldn't actually see her anymore.

Starflight's POV

Starflight didn't right away get up for he felt a stab of pain all over. As he came back into reality, someone was speaking next to him and Starflight listened in on the conversation.

"Of course, the whole idea about saving the Nightwings was your idea. You're smarter than all the rest of the bunch."

Starflight got the idea that the mysterious dragon was talking about him since he was smart. It also sounded like a female dragon. Glory? Tsunami? Sunny? thought Starflight as he emphasized the last word.

The mysterious dragon continued as Starflight stood completely still while not interfering. Something told him that it was best to just stay quiet.

"Imagine the future and what you'll do with that brain of yours. You are going to be greater than your father Starflight."

Starflight knew that the conversation was only one sided now. He also knew it was directed towards him. Starflight still decided to stay still.

"Wow, it almost looks like you're reading my mind with that cute look of yours."

OK, DEFINITELY NOT TSUNAMI OR GLORY...and also maybe Sunny too. Starflight got sad thinking what if it wasn't Sunny but he didn't know if Sunny would say something like that or not. Starflight shushed his mind as the dragon started talking again.

"Starflight, I'm glad you were picked as a dragonet of destiny instead of me. You literally have so many better qualities and tactics than me. I would be dead in an instant if I was in your place."

Fatespeaker Starflight guessed instantly. How could he have not guessed Fatespeaker. Of course she would be the only one to say all those things.

Fatespeaker's POV

Fatespeaker's eyes slowly drifted shut as she leaned down and rested her head on Starflight. She shut them for awhile but instantly got back up.

"Sorry, Starflight. I'm not going to fall asleep in order to protect you," claimed Fatespeaker. "My visions tell me that you will be alright if I just stand guard."

"Your visions haven't always been correct," objected Starflight as he sat up in the bed.

"Starflight! You're alright!" Fatespeaker grinned but then realizing he had been hearing all she had been saying, "Did you hear all that?"

"Ya," Starflight simply stated.

Fatespeaker started getting embarrassed. Did he hear me call him cute?

Starflight continued, "It was very sweet."

Fatespeaker smiled as she jumped all around. Wait...backtrack. My visions are true!!!

"By the way, that vision was correct," insisted Fatespeaker.

Starflight faced palmed but she could tell he was smiling.

"Maybe some. But only some Fatespeaker," Starflight chuckled.

"I know one that is true," taunted Fatespeaker.

"Which one?" asked Starflight.

"The one about where we actually hang out but in a more, 'friendly' manner," expressed Fatespeaker putting up air quotes. She remembered Starflight couldn't see it but she didn't bother as she hugged him.

Starflight hesitated for awhile but hugged Fatespeaker back as well. Success! Maybe I finally got his mind off Sunny. Just for a little while at least.

Hope you people like this part. I decided to try both point of views in one part to see if you people will like that better. Tell me otherwise if not. Anyway, don't forget to comment. Like seriously. Don't forget, please. Also, I would like to thank the few people who are actually reading my fanfictions. Just the 3 (or more) people gets me so excited! Thanks again and bye now!