Blisteer Fanfiction

Morrowseer was flying to the high point of the mountain. He had just got news that one of the dragonets of the prophecy had became queen and he needed to tell Blister so they could plan their attacks accordingly. The mountain was close to the Nightwing Kingdom on it's own separate island which made it easy for Morrowseer to get to it. He didn't know, and honestly didn't care how long it took Blister to get there but she always was there first anyway.

They had found the new island when they went looking for new routes for attacking the other tribes. At one time, they actually thought the Nightwings could move there instead but it was completely deserted with just the tall mountain so it wouldn't be much better than the volcano island they were living on now.

Morrowseer could see the island in the distance. He flapped up to the top and Blister, like always, was already there, picking at her claws.

"What news have you brought me?" questioned Blister. She wasn't even looking up at Morrowseer as she said this which showed she didn't care but Morrowseer told her anyway.

"One of the dragonets have become queen," replied Morrowseer. Blister abruptly stopped picking at her claws for a moment but continued after like it didn't bother her anymore.

Morrowseer continued, "That's all I've heard but I'm pretty sure the Sandwing didn't become queen."

Without looking up, Blister said, "It's the Rainwing." She hissed for a second and then finished, "The one who's not even in your prophecy."

Morrowseer thought how could this be?! Who would have a Rainwing as a queen, accept...

Morrowseer stopped his thoughts soon realizing the dragonets were now in the rainforest. He looked back at Blister who was still picking at her claws. Morrowseer loved this in dragons. She looked so menacing standing there but as evil as he was, he wasn't going to cheat on Secretkeeper. Not now at least.

"She needs to be eliminated," concluded Morrowseer.

"Yes," agreed Blister, "This is where your fellow Nightwings come in with your Rainwing venom weapons."

Well, if Mastermind would hurry up on those, we could've been living in the rainforest by now thought Morrowseer.

"The weapons are still under development but they are getting closer to being done," Morrowseer pointed out.

Blister's expression stayed the same but she shifted slightly on her talons. She then stretched out her wings and said, "Vary well. You will attack in 3 moons time with the weapons or without them."

That is not possible. We don't know what the Rainwings are capable of...wait, they're Rainwings. I refuse to let my Queen down thought Morrowseer.

"Yes, my Queen," answered Morrowseer.

Blister and Morrowseer had then looked into each other's eyes. They had just stood there watching each other.

Wow, those eyes and their piercing ways. They look so beautiful the way they can almost stare through a dragon's soul. Her scales too. The way they're shining in the moonlight...

Blister and Morrowseer then got out of their thoughts as they said goodbye to each other.

"Meet me here when the job's done," told Blister as she got on her haunches ready to take flight.

"I will be back shortly," promised Morrowseer and then the two took off towards their own kingdoms.

I'm sorry Secretkeeper thought Morrowseer.

Hope you like it! I'm pretty sure it's shorter than usual but anyway, who doesn't love Blisteer's weird romantic relationship! Remember, next Friday I'll be posting again so be sure to suggest who I should do. Right now, I have no idea who to do but I'm thinking I'm going to make a Clory/Glay Fanfiction (Clay and Glory). Not sure if it will work but I'll try! Bye people!