Glorflame Fanfiction

Yay! My first request from @Cleril16 to do a ship between Glory and Flame! This is what she called the ship so I will use it! Also people, don't be afraid to ask me for a fanfiction! You can even request a ship that has already been done! Ok, now to the fanfiction!

Glory POV

Queen Glory just waited on her thrown for whatever came up that day. It wasn't a really stressful day because she wasn't really doing anything but Glory knew days like that were good sometimes. There had already been stressful days that passed about ignorant Nightwings wanting stuff and Glory tried to calm them done and satisfy them. Like for instance, more Rainwings to help build their structures with them and the "ok" to eat the sloths which Glory didn't give them.

Glory looked up and at the top of her thrown where Silver sat patiently. Glory reached up for her and Silver climbed onto her and nestled on her shoulders. Glory smiled as she nuzzled Silver. I'm glad I kept you thought Glory as a dragon flew down to her platform.

"Queen Glory!" grinned Jambu with a giant smile on his face as he bowed. His scales were still pink, and they looked even more pink then usual.

"You don't have to bow you know, but yes?" asked Glory as she couldn't help but smile. Jambu always made her smile for some reason.

"Two Skywings are coming to visit you," declared Jambu. Wait, Skywings? Oh, maybe he just got them mixed up with some other dragon type.

"Jambu, are you sure they're Skywings? Did they have red or orange scales and big wings?" questioned Glory. She only asked because he got other dragons mixed up a lot. One time, Jambu thought Icewings were Seawings and that got the guests pretty confused. "Are you sure they weren't Mudwings with just a big build and not big wings?"

Jambu didn't have time to answer as two dragons landed behind him. Glory was surprised to find that they were actually Skywings. Glory put on a smile to meet her guests which she realized she had met before. It was Flame and his mother Avalanche. They both looked pretty grumpy but that wasn't always the case with Skywings. Sometimes they are happy but they were just born with a grumpy face which they can't fix.

"Hello, Queen Glory," greeted Avalanche as she did a bow. Flame didn't bow with her which caused Avalanche to nudge him. He rolled his eyes as he did a quick down-up motion with the front half of his body which was supposed to be a bow. Glory didn't really care anyway. She always felt uncomfortable when dragons bowed for her.

"Hi Avalanche. Hi, Flame," called Glory as she looked at Flame for a "hi" back. He mumbled "hi" back as he looked away. Ok, he's grumpy. Not so much Avalanche though.

Flame POV

This is such a waste of my time. It's like the school mother made me go to. I've lost so much respect for her already and she's just making it worse by making me come back to this noisy and eye hurting colored rainforest thought Flame.

"So, what brings you here to my rainforest?" asked Glory. Just SHUTUP Rainwing. Stop acting like you're untouchable. Even though you have a Nigthwing assasin on your side doesn't mean anything. I could attack you right now if I insisted on wasting more of my time. Flame could already hear his mother going off in his head. Stop having negative comments about everything.

Avalanche started, "Yes. My son has something to say." Everyone looked at Flame as if he really wanted to say what he was forced to say. Why force me to do the talking?!?! You already know I hated coming here so stop if you want this to be a nonviolent visit ferociously thought Flame.

"Um, thanks for letting me rest here while I was healing from the Sandwing barb injury," let out Flame. He looked at his mom as to see if that counted as a "thank you" even though he didn't really mean it. Avalanche did a tiny smile as she turned back to Glory.