Flamarin Fanfiction

Yay another request! It's from @moonhartswinter who suggested I write about Tamarin and Flame who are in the Gold Winglet at Jade Mountain Academy! Thanks so much for the requests! Now to the story so sit back, eat your popcorn and Cheetos, and read! Or don't, I'm not forcing you! :P

Back at Jade Mountain Academy, it was the start of that day's lessons. The Gold Winglet, or what was left of the Gold Winglet, was learning about the anatomy of different dragon tribes with Fatespeaker. The only students left after the many incidents were Tamarin, Onyx, Pike, and Flame who was contemplating life.

Am I seriously being taught by Fatespeaker? Why would you let the dragon with the weird "visions" and the obsession over a blind Nightwing teach? I can't believe this right now. I should've killed her long ago before it got to this thought Flame.

"Ok, so hello! I'm Fatespeaker of the Nightwings and I'm here to teach you all, basically about other dragons," started Fatespeaker as she jumped all around.

What is wrong with her? She needs help, major help...

"So, first off. Anyone want to pick our first dragon type to learn about?" asked Fatespeaker as no one responded for awhile. Flame smiled at Fatespeaker's embarrassment as Pike raised his claw.

"Seawings, I guess," Pike announced as Fatespeaker went into details about them.

"Ok, so Seawings! They can breathe underwater for however long they want unlike other dragon types who can't. One exception are Mudwings who can hold their breath for an hour. Seawings, with their lighted spots all over their body, have created a language called Aquatic which allows them to communicate underwater," explained Fatespeaker as she looked around the room for amazed faces.

"Tell us something we don't know," sneered Flame which made Pike and Onyx laugh. Tamarin stayed quiet because Flame knew she wasn't about making fun of other dragons. Flame rolled his eyes at her which she couldn't notice, if she tried, since she was blind. 

"Um, ok," went on Fatespeaker, "They usually don't like their food cooked." 

"I like my food cooked once in awhile," pointed out Pike which got more laughs from Onyx and some from Flame.

"You know what, let's move on to a different dragon type. How about Skywings?" suggested Fatespeaker who glared at Flame. "Flame, why don't you come up here to demonstrate?"

"Uh, no," replied Flame who evily smiled.

"Do I have to send you to Tsunami again? You know, the head of school," shot back Fatespeaker. She's not even that bad thought Flame. All she said was don't do that again or else there will be punishments. Flame listened to Fatespeaker though because he didn't want one of the punishments to be for him to stay another year at the school.

"Thank you. Now, Skywings have bigger wings than any other dragon type which allows them to fly faster and farther distances. Also, may I mention, they are very grumpy and stubborn as you can see from Flame," teased Fatespeaker as there was laughter from around the cave. Flame burst steam out of his snout and glared at everyone to make them stop. They quickly stopped except Tamarin who kept giggling. 

Wow, what a stupid way to get yourself killed. That blindess is causing problems for her. She has no way of knowing when to stop because she can't see. 

"That's just a stereotype," noted Flame as he went back to where he originally was. Tamarin's lucky I'm letting it slide, wait no. I shouldn't let it slide. She should be used to being blind by now or at least enough to know how to handle situations like this thought Flame as he thought of consequences.

Tamarin soon stopped laughing as she looked like everything was fine. Maybe she's doing it on purpose imagined Flame. Maybe she thinks we'll let her get away with anything because she's blind even though it's not a mistake on her part. She might be tricking me! But, is she that smart...

The lesson continued on with learning facts about dragons. Flame wasn't paying attention which made the class feel like it went by fast. Fatespeaker then excused them for a break as they all headed towards the eating cave. Flame eyed Tamarin as she went over to a pile of different fruits and saw as she picked up a bunch of circular fruits. It looked like oranges from the color but they were way smaller. Flame watched as Tamarin just held it in front of her face for a few moments and set it down to pick up a different fruit. Ok, something is definitely up with her. Time to question her thought Flame as he boldly walked up to Tamarin trying to look and feel menacing.

"Why did you just put down that thing of fruits?" asked Flame.

"Flame, right?" Tamarin guessed as she cocked her head.

"Ya, but that's not what I asked. I'm not being manipulated and tricked by you again. I know what you're trying to do," pushed Flame as he started his rant.

"Um, I'm confused--" started Tamarin.

Flame cut off Tamarin as he said, "Stop acting like you know nothing. What's the deal with the orange fruit? Why did you just pick it up, and like, not eat it?"

"Oh, the kumquats? I just don't like them," responded Tamarin. Oh thought Flame as he felt like he got worked up over nothing, which was true. He remembered what happened in the lesson though and started getting suspicious once again.

"Well, um, what about in class! Ya, in class. Why were you just laughing at what Fatespeaker said? How come you didn't stop when I looked at everyone?" shot back Flame.

"I was just laughing. I felt like I should stop being shy and join along with the rest of the class, you know? And, I mean, I couldn't see when you stopped everyone but I'm sorry anyway. I won't laugh if a jokes about you if that's better," stated Tamarin.

"No, no. Not really stop. Just, ugh, I don't know. Just don't do that!" rushed Flame as he started storming away. STOP BEING NICE. STOP MAKING ME FEEL THIS WAY.

"Flame! I can help or stop some other way!" shouted Tamarin as she heard him walk away.

Flame started scratching at his scales as he continued walking away. UGH, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?! THIS IS WEIRD. WHY AM I EASING UP TO HER? WHY IS SHE MAKING ME FEEL BETTER?

Flame then ran to his sleeping cave to calm down. Why do I want a blind, nice, Rainwing to "hang with..."

Ha! Flame is running away from his problems. Just accept it Flame! Hopefully you people enjoyed and I'm writing another request to post Sunday! I love the requests so much! This time, it's Squidspeaker and I have a pretty good idea for it! Thanks for 10 followers and over 100 comments. And! Almost 2,000 reads! Just amazing and beautiful people! See ya in next part!