Turtlejou Fanfiction

Turtle was resting in a pool of water back at Jade Mountain Academy. He had just went on a long journey with Peril and the rest of his friends and now just wanted to relax the rest of the night while they continued business with Darkstalker. They all worked the whole day and Turtle especially needed a break from the tough work. He, of course, was going to help more, but he needed some time to just hang out with his animus self.

Ahh, this is nice Turtle thought to himself. This needs to be every day of my life. Turtle swam around the water and soon got out feeling like he was missing something. Maybe I'm missing my friends. Well, I guess I can go back out and help but it's turning night anyhow. Ugh, stop being a lazy lump, I'll go help them and then Turtle was off.

He flew out the entrance of the pool, out the school, and finally off into the night sky where he headed for the mountains near Jade Mountain Academy. His whole gang of friends were still there watching over Darkstalker as they talked. Right as Turtle landed to join them, Darkstalker had asked him something.

"So Turtle, you're an animus right?" questioned Darkstalker in his loud, booming voice. Turtle was almost intimidated but knew that Darkstalker wasn't how he was said to be in the history books, well, almost what he was said to be.

"Um, ya. I haven't really done anything important with my power except save Winter with my healing stone because I don't want to turn evil," replied Turtle.

"I see," answered back Darkstalker as he then made a thinking face before continuing on the conversation. "You should try making your own talisman so you don't have to worry about your soul."

That is a good idea thought Turtle but then looked behind Darkstalker and saw the faces of his friends saying don't do it. Guess I'll agree with them, I mean, I really actually don't want to live forever like Darkstalker and be giant anyway.

"Um, I'll think about it," simply said Turtle as he turned to his friends for ideas. His friends put up the "ok" symbol as Darkstalker turned around getting the idea they were having a say in Turtle's choice of animus magic. They all just chuckled as they continued talking afterwards.

"So, do you guys think Kinkajou is ok?" emphasized Moon as she looked around at everyone else worriedly.

OH, KINKAJOU. THAT'S WHAT I'M MISSING Turtle said to himself. After the long journey, the thought of her left completely from his head. If none of that happened, Turtle would've been more worried for her sake and what could happen to her.

"Of course she's fine, Moon. She's with doctors who are looking over her daily to make sure she gets better," reassured Qibli. Even though the statement wasn't directed towards Turtle, it made him feel better anyway.

"Well, that might not be the case. I've seen some futures where Kinkajou is already dead right now," flat out told Darkstalker.

Everyone stared at him while it looked like Moon and him were having a conversation in their heads. Great, leave it to Darkstalker to make everything worse. Again, why did we have to release him? annoyingly thought Turtle.

Darkstalker let out a sigh as he spoke again. "That future though, I can confirm is not true." Darkstalker then glared at Moon who put on a smile.

Normal conversation got right back up after the statement. Everyone was just chatting again except Turtle who would have the occasional nod and the brush of wings with the dragons next to him once in awhile. The thought of Kinkajou dead broke Turtle down into sadness even though, Darkstalker confirmed that she was well alive.

I need to go see her. Who says I can't? I don't have to be with another dragon all the time even though I prefer it. I can make my own decisions! determinedly thought Turtle.

As it completely turned dark outside, and almost everyone was asleep except possibly Darkstalker who insisted on keeping watch, Turtle left his group of friends and left flying towards Possibility.

"Hey, Turtle," whispered Darkstalker, "Swim into Possibility like you did the last time with Peril. And also, get on the good side of the Mudwing doctor."

"Ok, thanks," whispered back Turtle as he left for the next long journey. His wings were still sore from the last journey but Turtle continued using his stone to stop the pain and got there without taking more than one break of food and rest.

It was the middle of the day and Turtle was happy as he saw Possibility in the distance. He dove towards the water and swam the rest of the way there like Darkstalker had told him.

Couple minutes past and Turtle climbed up the shore to the sound of dragons buying items and talking with their friends. He walked around finding the hut with Kinkajou not wasting any time on anything else. As he noticed the wooden hut, he ran over and got ready for the impact of sadness when he saw Kinkajou.

"Who are you?" demanded the same Mudwing doctor from the last time Turtle saw Kinkajou.

Uh oh, not a good start to getting on the good side of the doctor thought Turtle remembering what Darkstalker told him. The Mudwing doctor was still staring at Turtle as he thought what's her name again? Fly...Mud...Worm...M-Mayfly!

"Oh, Mayfly! Do you remember me? I'm Turtle and I visited you not to long ago when I was checking on my friend, Kinkajou," claimed Turtle as cheerfully as he could. Mayfly just stared at him weirdly.

"Ya, I do. How could I forget," stated Mayfly. She then led Turtle over to Kinkajou in the other room. Kinkajou was still all white but now had bandages all around her.

"Wow, she looks much better!" exclaimed Turtle to Mayfly. After that, Mayfly got happier as she blushed.

"Well, I tried my best!" Mayfly grinned. Turtle then looked back at Kinkajou. She actually didn't look that good but he just wanted to get on the good side of Mayfly like Darkstalker said. An idea popped into Turtle's head.

"Hey, Mayfly. Can I ask a favor of you?" Started Turtle.

"Yes, of course," responded Mayfly.

Yay! Thanks Darkstalker. "Can I be alone with Kinkajou for awhile?" asked Turtle.

"Yes, sweetie. I'll step outside for awhile," agreed Mayfly as she went outside to her garden.

Nice thought Turtle. He then pulled out his healing stone and put it on Kinkajou. It only helped the scratches because he didn't enchant it to fix internal parts of the body, but Turtle changed that. With the same stone, Turtle used more of his animus magic to make the stone help internal parts too. Turtle risked loosing his soul but he just wanted Kinkajou to be better. He then rubbed his stone all over Kinkajou's body as he then waited afterwards for results.

Turtle sat patiently waiting until, he saw Kinkajou's tail swing around. Yes! It worked! exclaimed Turtle in his head as he continued to watch her. Her eyes then blinked open as she, too, looked back at Turtle.

"Ow, wait, there's no pain," noted Kinkajou. She then stood up as she turned around in a circle. Turtle smiled as he began to explain what happened.

"Turtle! Please don't loose your soul for me!" happily roared Kinkajou after she heard all what had been happening just now and the earlier days. She then came over to Turtle for a hug as Turtle obviously accepted and linked tails with Kinkajou. He smiled as they both pulled away and started to walk out the door before Mayfly came in looking surprised.

"What?!?! How?!?!" stuttered Mayfly as the two dragonets said goodbye and then flew out towards Jade Mountain Academy, not feeling any pain. They kept nudging each other in the sky as they flew and Turtle finally felt like he done something. He was no longer missing anything.

I know, day late again! It was supposed to be put on Father's Day but I didn't finish. Anyway, Happy Late Father's Day! I'll get back on my normal schedule soon people, don't worry. Hope you like this and don't forget to request too for your favorite dragons being paired up! Also, thanks for the more followers I'm getting every week! I'm up to 5 followers right now but to me, that is still really awesome and it gets me so happy! Thanks and I'll post again this Friday! -GlorybringerAnyone