Sunnybringer Fanfiction

Yay, spending some time with Glory happily chanted Deathbringer in his head. The two were flying to Jade Mountain Academy so Glory could see her friends again. Even though, Deathbringer had no reason of coming with Glory, he came anyway because he wasn't going to leave his queen and lover alone. Also, something told him he should go with her.

Deathbringer leaned into Glory who was flying beside him. He held that position for awhile before Glory nudged him off.

"I'm not in the mood," implied Glory.

"Why? Are you not satisfied with me?" jokingly asked Deathbringer as he tried to make Glory smile. He flew all around her as he started making sad faces. Glory rolled her eyes, smiling, as she gently kissed Deathbringer on the cheek. He smiled, proudly, as he started flying again beside Glory.

They got there the next hour greeted by Clay, Tsunami, Starflight, and Sunny. They all had smiles on their face as they nudged one another and linked tails for the reunion of the Dragonets of Destiny.

"Ok, because of this very awesome occasion, I say we should celebrate it with a feast right off the bat!" enthusiastically shouted Clay a bit too loud. Everyone chuckled to themselves but soon they slowly agreed to the feast.

"Wait, what about the students?" asked Starflight as they were all about to leave to go hunt.

"Oh ya. This is why we have Starflight so he can think stuff through for us," exclaimed Tsunami and they all laughed again.

"I can stay to watch them," stated Sunny.

"Thanks Sunny. Ooh, and Deathbringer can stay to help as well," put in Glory. Deathbringer glanced at her because he wanted to be there with her always but he didn't argue with what she wanted him to do. He actually wasnt that hungry anyway and he didn't mind helping out also.

"Oh cool, thanks," responded Sunny. The others left and Deathbringer followed Sunny into the school. She walked him to a cave where all the young dragonets were eating and playing games with their friends.

"Thanks for helping me, Deathbringer," once again thanked Sunny.

"No problem. Wasn't really wanting to go eat anyway," said Deathbringer.

"Me too. Sandwings don't eat a lot...which you probably know already," added Sunny chuckling at herself.

"Well, I'm not Starflight but I know some facts of other dragons," grinned Deathbringer as Sunny smiled along with him.

"Hey, I have to ask, but is that smirk of yours natural or do you force yourself to make that face?" questioned Sunny.

"Oh, my famous smirk. Of course it is natural. I was born perfect!" beamed Deathbringer.

Sunny giggled, "True, ha. That makes sense."

I like how she's all overly happy and excited all the time. It really makes other dragons feel better thought Deathbringer.

"Sunny, I like how you are the right amount of cheerful. Too much would be a bit creepy but you are just the correct amount," complimented Deathbringer. He wasn't trying to be creepy by saying this but he felt like she should know.

"Aw thanks, Deathbringer," quavered Sunny," What I like about you is how you have a good sense of humor and how you rarely get mad." 

They nudged each other as they both continued on with chatting and watching the students. Wow, remind me if I'm ever feeling down to come talk to Sunny! thought Deathbringer.

"I have a question for you now," Deathbringer announced.

"I'm ready," replied Sunny.

"I'm wondering if you have a special dragon out there because if you don't, I'd be surprised," continued Deathbringer. Sunny thought about it for awhile and then smiled.

"Well, I don't know. I mean, if it's between you and me, I like multiple dragons," answered Sunny.

"Oooh," teased Deathbringer.

"Shush!" reacted Sunny as she playfully hit Deathbringer in the side.

"So, care to share," pressed Deathbringer as he raised his eyebrows.

"Um, ok but don't say anything to them. Just let me handle it when I feel like I want to," informed Sunny. Deathbringer nodded as Sunny straightened up to tell Deathbringer.

"I kind've like Starflight/Smolder/Clay/Qibli/Other Dragon (Pick one!)," confided Sunny as she waited for Deathbringer to respond.

"Nice, I ship it. Good luck to you then," smiled Deathbringer as he brushed wings with Sunny.

"Ha, thanks," chortled Sunny as they both turned their heads to the sound of wing beats coming from the distance who was most likely their friends. Sunny and Deathbringer then walked to the entrance of the school together.

Sunny is such a cool dragon. I hope the best for her. Deathbringer started thinking of Glory as a thought came to him. That whole thing with Sunny was just small talk. We're friends who were just bonding. No one can replace Glory.

Ooh, Deathbringer. No cheating or I will be really sad. My poor ship! ;) Thanks for the support people on my fanfictions. I feel like I don't say that often and you people deserve to be praised! Also, in this fanfiction where I said pick a dragon to say who Sunny supposedly likes, tell me in the comments who you chose. Did you go Sunnyflight! Or did you maybe choose Sunnybringer! That would change the story so much if you said Deathbringer was who Sunny likes but it still works out, a bit at least. Thanks people and bye bye bye bye bye buy bye bye bye!

Did you notice the buy in the whole thing of bye's? Ok, I'm done. :3