Love! Once Again

Kiara slowly made her way out of the completely filled chaotic hall. She despised those glitters and sparkles which were only to prove one's class, although she was dressed in the same.

Designed by the famous designer in Delhi 'Valkyries', hair done by the top-notch stylist and makeup by her personal assistant, Kiara was dolled up for the charity event because her parents couldn't show up. She looked impeccably beautiful in her long purple ball gown dress. Only if that smile of hers could be bought with money!

She went past those big doors to find a calm and serene place from the paparazzi who were clearly pissing off the people with their cameras. A wave of fresh air hit her once she stepped on the adjoining terrace. A night full of stars, she would always take some time out of her routine life to gauge the beautiful nature around.

Kiara loved the stars but with the moon. It completes the sky she felt. Delhi was shining with dim fairy lights as she saw from the tallest building of the city.

Kiara stood towards the railing, the rear end of the terrace with the soft breeze playing with her hairs. Every building over here would have people living in, some with frowns and some with smiles. She felt like a minuscule particle compared to the entire city which laid in front of her naked eyes, draped in the moonlight.

Sometimes, she felt that these feelings of pain and agony can be nothing when compared to ones who have some serious ailments, someone who lost their parent, someone who is trying hard to overcome the addiction but fails! A heartbreak, after all, can be conquered. She can do it, she can win over it, she can do it! She chanted to herself while relishing the fresh waves of unadulterated air. Summers made Delhi cool at night.

She walked along the edge with her one hand on the glass railing. The city looked magnificent shining under the stars and moon. She stopped in her tracks witnessing a cute moment. A man was hugging the worried and anxious waiter who looked way younger probably ten years old. It seemed that the poor boy was frozen by his sudden gesture.

The somewhat tipsy man, then slowly removed himself from the tight grip he had on him saying, "Thank-you Mate for serving us today, it was a pleasure having you here."

Kiara stood flabbergasted. Chivalry was dead, wasn't it? They all were standing in a line alongside the glass partition.

The waiter was stunned to hear those words whereas the man beamed broadly, proceeding to the next waiter. Either he was drunk or high on spirits, Kiara couldn't make out yet she was instantly drawn towards him. The blurry lights on the terrace made it hard for her to see the face.

Kiara smiled, witnessing an entirely different scene unfold in front of her, completely unaware that she was following him.

The terrace was huge with comfy sofas, artistic chairs, and vintage tables along with soft music in the background, a bar overlooking the majestic city, an infinity pool at the farthest corner, and a big tv screen with a cricket match on. Not too crowded, only a few special guests had access to it.

She was unable to see this mysterious man. Kiara could see his broad shoulders relaxed as if he didn't care about the world, his coarse voice stating his happiness along with satisfaction. You hardly see anyone this relaxed and at ease these days, everyone is perplexed about life and it's nuances.

This sight itself was a first for her. It made her exuberant to find this charming man's identity who was decked up in a navy blue tuxedo. She pinched herself because it all seemed like a dream. A dream where you imagine the knight in shining armor saving the damsel in distress. But, the slight pain made her realize it was real, men like them exist!

She started following his steps, observing him from a distance, growing was her anxiousness and liking for that enigma. He had short hair, neatly combed. She was attracted to him by a force which made her forget everything else and just follow him.

Grabbing the hem of her long ball gown, she went knocking some tables, beautiful vases on her way because she didn't wanted to miss even a bit of those magical moments. She wanted to know him, praise him, talk with him about things random and crazy. She wanted more of him. She would never forget that well-built back, she had memorized it, learned it well. Just a moment is enough to change your life and you'll never be the same person again.

He, on the other hand, bit tipsy but grateful, was on his hug and praise journey, completely unaware that he had a charming follower.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.