KyoTama, HikaHaru, TamaHaru, HikaKao: Happy New Years! (2017)

The booming music, dim and colourful lights, and alcohol. Pretty cliché, and yet so exciting.

Tamaki enters the sprawling mansion with Haruhi on his arm. She glances up at him nervously, not looking forward to the mass of people inside.

The prince gives her a reassuring smile and heads inside the Hitachiin family residence.

Tamaki weaves through the crowd of people he doesn't recognise until he makes it to a room where the rest of the club is seated, waiting.

"There you are!" Kaoru sighs in relief.

"Kaoru, chill, you know Tamaki wouldnt miss out on the chance to cheat on Haruhi." Hikaru rolls his eyes and pours himself another glass of an unidentified liquor.

Fear grips Haruhi and she stares up at Tamaki, whom of which also rolls his eyes. "I wouldn't cheat on you, Haruhi. Hikaru's just jealous. I've got you and all he has is his brother."

"Kaoru and I aren't together." Hikaru shoots Tamaki a sharp glare then downs his drink. When he recovers from the sting of his first shot of the night, he leaves the room. "I'm gonna hang with some of the guests. Kaoru, are you coming?"

"Not yet," he says under his breath. "Soon, hopefully."

"What was that?"

Kaoru blushes ever so slightly. "Nothing. Let's go."

The twins leave the room and Tamaki pushes Haruhi off his arm - not forcefully, just annoyed by her constant tight grip - and shoos her away. "Go make sure the twins behave. You know how Hikaru can get when he's drunk."

"Yeah.. but-"

"No buts. Go."

Haruhi opens her mouth to argue, but closes it, knowing the concequences of arguing with Tamaki in the presence of people. She leaves the room to try and find the twins in the sea of people.

"Where are Honey and Mori?" The blond asks the handsome dark haired male resting on a wine red sofa.

Kyoya adjusts his glasses and glances up at Tamaki from under this thick, sassy eyelashes. "They're celebrating the traditional way. It's not much of a loss, though. Honey-senpai would be too overwhelmed here and would have to leave early, anyway." He stands, putting his hands on Tamaki's shoulders. "What's the real reason behind pushing Haruhi out of the room? You're not - oh, my - lying to her, are you?"

"All will be forgiven and forgotten with a little bit of liquor in her system. She won't remember a thing." Tamaki smirks, resting his hands on Kyoya's waist.

"You're despicable."

"Says the Shadow King."

Before he can retort, Tamaki traps Kyoya in a lustful kiss. The two kiss for the longest time, trapped in their own bubble of lust, oblivious to the world around them. As their hands explore each other's bodies, Haruhi gets separated from the twins and wiggles through the crowd of people enjoying themselves to find the two.

She bumps into a man much taller than her and apologises profusely until she opens her eyes.

"Hikaru!" She hugs him. "I've been looking all over! Your house is huge and there's so many people. Where's Kaoru?"

He looks around. "I don't know.." Hikaru's gaze starts at Haruhi's feet and slowly makes his way up to her thighs and then to her hips, waist, chest, and finally to her neck.

"You'll do," he mutters and grabs her by the wrist. "Come with me." The intoxicated twin leads Haruhi into a janitors closet type room and locks the door behind them. He takes off his shirt and pushes the smaller girl against the wall.

"Hikaru, wha-" She's cut off by Hikaru's lips crashing against hers. His breath smells of alcohol and the rough way he's touching her body is anything but displeasnt.

Hikaru unbuttons his pants and rubs himself against her inner thigh exposed by her short black cocktail dress Tamaki probably made her wear. "Can I?"

"Yes.." She moans. "Please.."

Suddenly, he's inside her, moving around to get used to the feel of her. Haruhi covers her mouth with her hand and squirms on him, taken off by how rough it was.

---

Thrusting smoothing in and out of Kyoya like a finely tuned piston, Tamaki bites down on his "friend"'s skin hard enough to be sure a deep bruise will form.

"Ahh.." Kyoya moans, pulling Tamaki's hair. "I'm so close..."

"Oh?" Tamaki chuckles mischievously. "You're close? What if I were to.. stop?" He pulls out of Kyoya, earning a small whine from the other host.

"Not fair.."

"Not fair? Was it fair when you teased me all night long last year?" Tamaki holds the base of Kyoya's thickness firmly. "Oh, Kyoya, it's your turn."

"We don't have time for that. What about Haruhi?" Kyoya shifts his hips, trying to get Tamaki to finish him off.

The blond sighs. "You're right. Some other day, then. You'd better be prepared."

Tamaki pushes himself back inside Kyoya slowly, groaning with pleasure from the tight velvety inside of his ex-lover's body.

His thrusts get faster and faster until he and Kyoya lose focus of their surrounds and are thrown into orgasmic bliss.

---

Hikaru buttons his pants as Haruhi fixes her panties and they open the door to leave the small room when a familiar face appears at the doorway. Kaoru pushes Hikaru back into the room and slaps him, leaving a bright red handprint.

"What the hell?!"

"Can we talk about this when I'm sober? I won't remember a word of this conversation in a few hours." Hikaru steps away from Haruhi and she sneaks past Kaoru, successfully avoiding a very awkward situation.

But Hikaru isn't as lucky.

"You had, like, three shots. You're fine." The slightly younger twin crosses his arms. "I knew you liked her more than me. You lied to me. Every time we had sex, you lied to me."

"Kaoru, it was a mistake. I acted on impulse. I don't like her more than you." Hikaru caresses Kaoru's cheek. The smol one flinches from his touch. "I promise."

"I don't believe you."

"Kaoru, please."

"And why do you have to keep us a secret from the rest of the club? Are you ashamed of me? Are you using me? I don't understand, Hikaru." Kaoru turns his back to Hikaru, adding to the dramatic atmosphere.

Hikaru wraps his arms around his twin from behind and kisses his cheek. "Fine. I'll tell everyone about us, if that's what you want. I'll do whatever it takes to prove to you that I love you. And only you."

"You're drunk."

"I only had three shots, remember?"

"10!...9!...8!"

"Let's go before we miss the countdown." Hikaru takes Kaoru's hand and leads him to the main area of the party.

"7!...6!...5!"

Kyoya and Tamaki quickly get dressed and make themselves presentable before dashing out of the room. Tamaki finds Haruhi and holds her in his arms.

"4!...3!...2!"

Hikaru kisses Kaoru deeply, pouring all his heart and soul into it, but keeping it innocent.

"One! Happy New Year!"

Tamaki pulls away from his breathless kiss with Haruhi and smiles brightly. "Happy New Year, princess."

"You, too, senpai."

The couples stay with their real partners for the rest of the morning until the party ends and they all go home.

Once there, who knows what will go down. *Lenny face*

I'm sorry. Happy New Year.