Tamaki x Haruhi: Long Distance (Part 3)

If you're reading this, you're automatically promising not to hurt yourself. Don't break this promise.

KingDaddy has joined the chatroom

KingDaddy: Where are you now, my princess?

DinoHaru: (−_−;)I just left France, senpai.

KingDaddy: Can you just. Call me that again?

DinoHaru: Why?

KingDaddy: ....

MooKao: That is weird and gross and why am I here.

DinoHaru: I'm lost what's going on

KingDaddy: Call me, Haruhi.

DinoHaru: But

KingDaddy: I need to hear your voice. Please.

DinoHaru: Fine. Bye, Hikaru. Kaoru.

MooKao: Bai.

Hikachu: Bye.

DinoHaru has left the chatroom

KingDaddy has left the chatroom

Ring ring~

Tamaki picks up his phone and swipes to answer his call. "Hello, beautiful."

"Can you not?" Haruhi mutters, trying not to wake the people on the plane around her. "What did you want, Tamaki?"

He shrugs, even though she can't see him. "Don't know. Just talk. How was your day?" The tol senpai gently places his hand at the base of his DiCk and starts firmly stroking, biting his lip so she can't hear what he's doing.

"Well.. The flight has been pretty cool so far.. Umm. It was pretty embarrassing when they scanned my luggage earlier, though." Haruhi pauses, waiting for some indication that shows Tamaki's still listening.

"Oh yeah? What happened?" He mumbles.

She hesitates. "Well.. See. Umm.. They found something metal in my bag and they thought it was dangerous. So when they went through my bag, the person accidentally pulled out a.. Erm. A pair of lacy panties."

Excitement surges through Tamaki's body. "What were you doing carrying those around?"

"Nothing." Haruhi says quickly. Tamaki can almost hear her blushing. It's such a turn-on.

Just as he's about to push Haruhi further about he panties because he's easy like that, his bedroom door opens. Tamaki freezes. There at his door, is Kyoya, looking unimpressed.

"Tamaki, put it away," he says coolly.

"Who's that?" Haruhi asks as Tamaki scrambles to put his dicK away.

Breathless and blushing loudly, he hangs up.

DinoHaru has joined the chatroom

KingDaddy has joined the chatroom

DinoHaru: ??????

KingDaddy: That was MommyDearest.

DinoHaru: Kyoya? His voice is cool.

KingDaddy: ......

DinoHaru: So he just showed up to your house?

KingDaddy: Yeah. He does that from time to time. It gets annoying.

DinoHaru: How?

KingDaddy: ....

KingDaddy: That's classified.