Haruhi x Ritsu: That Funny Feeling

This was requested by @CovenOfLostAngels

He stares up at the ceiling of his dark room, mind full of one thing.

It's because of this one thing that he can't sleep. It's because of this one thing that he'll probably never get a good night's sleep.

He closes his eyes and the image of her becomes more vivid. He sees her soft skin and big brown eyes. The pale pink lips and the way she spoke. Her voice..

His mind shifts from focusing on her face, to her neck. He imagines softly caressing her smooth skin as she gasps lightly. The memory of when he walking in on her changing floats to the surface of his mind.

A dull ache begins to form in his lower region. Not again. He grabs the towel he used not too long ago and trudges to the bathroom.

Tetsuya stops him in the hall. "Young Lord, this is your third shower in the past two hours. Are you okay?"

Kasanoda grunts. "I'm fine. Leave me alone."

Tetsuya doesn't push it and let's Ritsu through. Kasanoda makes his way to the bathroom and undresses, then hops in a freezing shower. He swears to himself that this is the last time he'll let this happen. But he knows in the back of his head that he's lying.

---

"Haaaaruuuhi~!" A blond sings, reaching out to her. "Kasanoda wants to talk with you again."

"Again? But I'm busy with these guests," Haruhi says, gesturing to the three girls around her.

"I'll take them off your hands. Go have fun." Tamaki shoos Haruhi away from her guests and takes her spot on the sofa.

Haruhi shyly makes her way over to a small table set where Kasanoda is waiting a bit impatiently for her. Her heart pounds as she sits next to him. "Um. Hey, Kasanoda."

Without thinking, Ritsu blurts, "Fujioka, I want you to be my wife."

Haruhi gasps, shocked. A blush covering her cheeks. "Kasanoda.. I.."

"I'm sorry! It just kind of came out! I didn't mean it!"

"I think you might have skipped a few steps. Maybe we should try going out first.." Carefully, she slides her hand over and rests it on his. Ritsu holds her hand gently. That funny feeling in his stomach gets more noticeable.

He doesn't think he'll ever get used to being so close.

Sorry. It was kind of rushed. I'm not a huge fan of Ritsu himself but I tried. I've been really busy so sorry for the late update even though I don't have a schedule.