Tamaki x Haruhi: Another Birthday Update cuz why not?

Just a quick note,
I wasn't implying that she's that poor. She probably just forgot about his birthday, being caught up in studying or something, idk.

--The day after Tamaki's birthday--

"So, Haruhi..," Tamaki says, looking at Haruhi who's laying on her stomach on the floor with her laptop in front of her. "You still haven't given my my birthday present."

Haruhi sighs lightly. She doesn't have a present for him. Except... "Senpai.. Go sit on the bed."

Tamaki gets up from the chair he was resting on and sits on the bed, waiting. Haruhi disappears into the dressing room. A few long minutes later, she comes out in black lace lingerie, barely covering her womanhood and little black kitty ears. She waves her hand in a paw-like motion shyly.

"Meow.." Haruhi blushes lightly.

Tamaki looks at her and bites his lip. "H-Haruhi.." Haruhi cocks her head to the side. "That's a little revealing, don't you think..?"

She nods and walks over to Tamaki, waving her hips from side to side, revealing a long black cat tail that seems to move on it's own. As she gets closer, Tamaki lifts her onto his lap. They kiss briefly before Tamaki pulls away to take off his shirt. He tosses it to the side and goes back to kissing Haruhi.

Haruhi moans lightly against Tamaki's lips and unconsciously grinds against his hips. Panting heavily, Tamaki pushes her off and lies her down. He unbuttons his pants and slides them off, leaving him in his white briefs. Haruhi spreads her legs for him. He gets on top of her, between her legs, supporting his weight on one arm as he rubs her inner thigh with the other.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" he mutters against her neck.

"Mhm..," she moans, throwing her head back as Tamaki runs his hand over her heat, rubbing hard.

Tamaki hides his face in her neck as he moves Haruhi's panties aside and pushes one finger inside. She buries her hands in his hair and moans a little louder. "S...Sen..," she stutters, trying to find her voice. "Senpai.."

"Haruhi..," Tamaki moans against her neck. He pulls his finger out of her, then replaces it with two. She winces a little. "Moan more for me, Kitty.."

She obeys loudly as he twists his hand and curls his fingers, hitting her spot. Her eyelids droop and she looks up at her Senpai. "A..again..," she says softly. Tamaki happily obliges, causing her to cry out once more.

Tamaki kisses her deeply, pouring everything he has into the kiss. Without warning, he's inside her. Haruhi digs her nails into his shoulders as he incases the head of his member in her heat.

Breathing heavily, he pulls out of her. "Ready?" She nods and he rams into her with a force she didn't think he had. Haruhi moans out, dragging her nails down his back and leaving deep scratches. Tamaki continues a pattern of pumping in and out of her and she falls into a pattern of moaning every time he pulls out and gasping every time he pushing himself all the way in. After a few final and rough thrusts, everything goes out of focus for Haruhi as Tamaki stills and spills himself inside her. He nibbles on her neck as he pulls out.

"Good Kitty..," he mutters to her as her breathing starts to slow.

Haruhi fixes her panties and lies down next to Tamaki under the blankets. She cuddles into his chest and closes her eyes. "Happy birthday, Senpai..," she mutters softly as she drifts off into unconsciousness, Tamaki following her soon after.