Hikaru x Kaoru: Our First Time

"So.. When did you realise that you're in love with Hikaru?"

I clamp my hand over Haruhi's mouth. How the hell did she know?! Haruhi removes my hand from her mouth and Hikaru sighs lightly from beside me on the couch.

"Should we tell her the story, Kaoru?" He asks, bored.

"I guess..," I pause to lean my head on my twins shoulder. His arm automatically rests on mine. "But you should start, Hikaru."

He shrugs then starts the story. "We were in middle school, just before boss transferred to Ouran. We were used to bathing with each other on occasion since we did so as kids, but one night...was different."

I continue. "After undressing, we slipped into the water and relaxed. Well, we were calm until Hikaru attempted to reach over me for the soap." Hikaru laughs softly at the memory.

Haruhi tilts her head. "How does getting soap relate to falling in love with your twin?"

"Shhh, smol one," Hikaru and I say and unison. "We're getting there."

"Anyway, I slipped and fell on top of Kaoru," Hikaru explains. "I was a little confused about why Kaoru's face lit up the way it did until I looked down."

"I still don't get it," Haruhi states.

"Didn't you take sex ed?" My twin and I say in unison.

"Oh. Ew." She wrinkles her nose. "Still, you haven't told me where this is heading."

"Well, it was kind of awkward, but we ended up..." I trailed off.

"Having sex." Hikaru fills in. I feel my face heat up. A lot.

"In middle school?" Haruhi tilts her head again.

"We were twisted." Hikaru comments.

"The morning after, we woke up in each other's arms. I was so content. However, Hikaru made me move because we had school that morning and he had to pee." I nudge said person's side with my elbow.

"Somehow, I got it in my mind that Hikaru didn't care for me as much as I thought he did. I thought he was using me, even though it was only our first time. Apparently I-" I'm interrupted by a kiss on my forehead. "Oh."

"You know I love you, Kaoru." Hikaru squeezes my shoulders.

"I know." I kiss his cheek then rest my head back on his shoulder. "Anyway, apparently I had started crying because when he came out of the bathroom, he practically sprinted over to see what was wrong. After explaining it all to him, he laughed."

"'You're an idiot, Kaoru,' is all I said before hugging him tightly. After that, we shared our first real kiss. Needless to say, we were a little late for school." Hikaru finishes off the story with a small wink in my direction.

"That's cute." Haruhi says, smiling a little.

Hikaru and I just nod silently, remembering past events. All was calm until Hikaru spoke up.

"So.. When did you find out you were in love with Tamaki?"