*Tamaki x Haruhi: Why'd you leave me?

One night, after their child is put to bed, Tamaki and Haruhi were in bed, about to fall asleep.

"Ne, Haruhi.." Tamaki whispered.

"Hm?"

"Promise you'll never leave me?" He said a little louder, holding his precious Haruhi's hand.

Haruhi laughs a little. "Of course, Tamaki."

"No, I'm serious. Haruhi, I love you. Promise you'll never leave me." Tamaki's piercing purple eyes stabbed through the space between he and Haruhi, staring her down.

"I promise I'll never leave you, Tamaki. I love you, too," she whispered, a little frightened at Tamaki's sudden seriousness.

The next day, Haruhi's car was destroyed due to a foreigner driving on the wrong side of the road. She was still in the car.

On the day of her funeral, Tamaki sits with the rest of the members from the long-disbanded Host Club, his little girl atop his lap, hiding in his chest.

Kyoya placed his hand on Tamaki's shoulder as he and the taller man went up to Haruhi's coffin.

Tamaki stared down at her pale face, tears streaming down his. He whispered. "You left me.. Why'd you leave me..?"

A little tug on his tie distracted him from his dead wife. Tamaki stared down into his daughters teary eyes as she whispered...

"It'll be alright, daddy."