Ray

After everything that have happened, she finally knocked on the door. She needed someone to talk to, someone that would listen and care. "I'm coming" she heard from the other side of the door. The door opened and she just stood there and said nothing. "Eh Ziva... What happened?" "Can I come in?" "Sure." He let her in and they sat down on the couch. "You are shivering. You want me to get a blanket?" "No" she sobbed. He got up and went into the bedroom to grab a blanket. He didn't listen on her, she was soaking wet. "Your dress is soaking wet Ziva, you will get sick if you are freezing. Take this." She smiled as he put the blanket around her. "What happened?" "I would meet Ray in the park today for a romance dinner. When I got there he was making out with another girl. He said he didn't want to get married anymore and that he didn't love me. I could just forget him he said and continue kissing the other girl." "Come here." She moved closer to him and he wrapped his arms around her. "Ray is a jerk. He says no to the most beautiful women I ever seen. You deserve someone better than him. Someone that would treat you like a queen." She giggled. For the first time he heard her giggle, she never giggled. It made him smile. "You should forget that idiot. He don't deserve you." He said and kissed her temple. "Thank you, Tony." She hugged him tightly around his waist and rested her head on his chest. He rubbed her back for some minutes. "You want to watch a movie?" "I want you to hold me. I feel so safe around you." "I can hold you when we watch a movie too" he said and smiled at her. "James Bond?" He asked. "Sure." "I will soon be back." He went to put in the movie then he went back to her. He stretched out his legs and laid down. Ziva was lying ahead him. He started the movie. "I told you I wanted you to hold me" she says and giggled again. "I love when you giggle." He wrapped his arms around her and watched Skyfall. During the movie no one of them speaked. The movie ended and Tony turned the tv off. "I shall go home." "I can't let you go home. It's after midnight and it's raining outside. You can sleep here." "But I don't have anything to sleep in." "You can borrow a t-shirt of my." "Sure. I will sleep on the couch." "No, no way I will let you sleep on the couch. We can share bed. We are adults and we have shared bed before." "Fine" she sighed. "I will get a t-shirt so you can change." He gave her a t-shirt then he walks to the bedroom. "Tony" "Yeah?" "Can you unzip my dress?" "Sure." She felt his hands on her back and it felt so right. "Thanks." She slipped of off her dress and Tony walks into the bathroom. She took the t-shirt on the couch Tony had gave her and took it on. She laid down on the couch under the blanket and tried to sleep. Tony come out from the bathroom and sees her lying on the couch. "I said I would not let you sleep on the couch." She open her eyes and smiles. He took of off the blanket and picked her up. "Tony" she laughed. He carried her in to the bed and put her down. He covered her up and went to the other side of the bed. She turned around and smiled at him. "What is it?" He said smiling. "Oh it is nothing. Thanks for tonight only." "My pleasure. Good night." "Night." She laid awake thinking of him. She pulled herself closer to him and planted a kiss on his lips. She pulled back really fast again and hoped that he would not notice. But he did. He pulldd her into his arms and smiled. "Was that a kiss?" "Um eh no" she said and looks down. He lifted her chin up and kissed her passionate.