Part 33 Runaway

Y/N pov

After they saw us, they told me to get into the room. I guessed they will ask or intrrogating Jimin. So i obeyed them and i took a glanced to Jimin who stood there nervously. Then i whisper to him.

"Gwenchana oppa, we will make them understand later." i whisper. Then i go to upstairs and locked my room. I hope Jimin will be alright.

Jimin pov

"Let's talk about that dear." my Mom said and we took a seat. I felt their eyes glued on me like a police. I didn't do wrong right? I need to make them understand.

"Are you really have a feeling toward your sister?" Dad asked. I nodded. They seems sighed but i didn't know what it's mean because i didn't dare to looked on their eyes.

"Mom, dad I'll explain about it to you, so listen to me first." i said while trying to see their reaction.
"I love her, i'm really love her. I realized that when we spending our time together. First, i thought it just feeling toward my sister, but when she already dating with my friend. I got jealous." i said and looking to them.
"Go on.." mom said.
"Because i know that Y/N love me since we were childhood. I took that chance to win her heart. I'm trully love her. Mianhae i hope you understand." i said and looking away.
My parents look at each other. Then they speak about something to me.

Y/N pov

I walked around in my room, i'm really worried about our relationship. Should i give up?

"No, i love Jimin but also i love my family. What should i do?" i ruffled my hair make its messy.
Then someone knocked the door, immediately i opened them. It's Jimin with sad expression plestered on his face.

"Are you okay?" i asked him. He nodded. He sat on edge of bed. I think something wrong happened after he talked to our parents.
"Are you sure? Tell me, what they say about us?" i asked.
He seems unsure about talked about that. But he suddenly speak.
"Y/N... I'm sorry." he said. Why he says sorry?
"Huh what you mean oppa? Tell me, jebal." i said while sat beside him.
"They.. they want us.. to not like each other." he said. My tears dropping, i can't believe this.
"Why? I know this gonna be happen. But you aren't my real brother, is it wrong if we are together?" i asked.
"They said that I'll marriage with someone who they choose." he said while looking to my eyes.
"WHAT?!! HOW? WHO? WHEN??" I asked him furiously.
".... Next week, i will meet that girl. She is daughter from Dad's friend." he said.
"But.. You didn't know her right?" i asked holding my tears.
"Yeah." he said and laying on my bed.
"Oppa, are we have to end up here?" i asked. He sat up and cupped my cheek. He shook his head then our forehead touched.

"I love you, no matter what. I want to be with you forever." he smiled.
"Me too. Mianhae." i said felt sad.
"Sorry for what? You didn't do wrong anything to me. Our parents want the best for us but sometimes they do not know what we really want." he said. I nodded, i understood what he means.
"Arraso oppa. We have to be patient and show that our relationship isn't wrong." i said. Then we kissed but sweet one. He hugged me tight like not letting me go from his embrace.

"I love you Y/N." he smiled after broke our kiss.
"I love you more oppa." i smiled.
Then he walked to his room. I closed the door but Mom came inside. She smiled to me and i smiled back.

"Y/N i need to tell you something." she said and i know what it is.
"About Jimin marriage? He told me earlier." i said.
"Do you love him?" she asked me. I nodded slowly. Her reaction unreadable.
"It's not your fault if you like him." she said.
"But why you didn't let us together? I'm not his real sister right?" i asked. She nodded then she walked toward me. I stepped back.
"This isn't my decision dear. I love when you both together. But i can't do anything. Your father is someone who is not easy to be persuaded." she said and hugged me.
"What should we do? I love him Mom." i cried. She patted my back.
"Let's wait and be patient dear. I hope God will make the best for us." she said. After that she told me to rest. I didn't believe to what happened today. Then i sleep after my Mom turn off the lamp and closed the door.

At morning,

'BTS - Awake'

I turned off the alarm and woke up from bed. I doing morning routine and walked to downstair. I saw my parents there with Jimin.
I sat beside him and took a slice of bread. I'm not in mood to eat others. We stay silent and nobody start to talk. I walked to take a glass of milk from refrigerator.

"Y/N. Come here." Dad said. I came back and sat after i got my drink.
"Did you both kissed last night?" he asked. His questions make us uneasy. Then we nodded in unison. He took a deep sighed his arms crossed in front of his chest.
"I know this will be happen later. From now on, don't get close to each other. I'll be watching you." he said.

'skip holiday because there a cold war between Jimin Y/N and their father'

At house,

We were arrived at our home, i got my suitcase and run to upstairs. I'm so tired of this. I can't go near with Jimin and also him.
I throw my suitcase to other side and laying on bed. I thinking about Jimin getting married with someone who we doesn't know. Aishhh it's make me frustrating.

I grab my phone and called Yooni. I told her and her reaction is shocked.
"Then what will you do next?" she asked.
"I don't know, i haven't an idea." i said weakly. Urghh i hate this situation.
"Aigoo we should meet up and talk about this." she said.
"With who? BTS? Aniiiya aniya. I can't tell them, i don't want to bother." i said. If i meet them is mean meet Yoongi too right? No. No.

"Okay just me and Jungkook then?" she said. I believe to Yooni and Jungkook because they are my bestfriend.
"Hmm yeah. When you free?" i asked.
"Tomorrow? Let's meet at coffee shop near my house then." she said.
"3 pm okay?" i said.
"Okay boss." she said and we laughed. I hung up my phone and sleep.

Jimin pov

I saw her rushed going to upstair and locked her room. I looked to my parents and told them that Y/N probably frustrating right now.
"It's okay, she will understand later." he smiled.
"I'll make our dinner, let her rested for awhile." my Mom said. I nodded and go to my room.

After i put my clothes in cupboard and placed other stuff. I decided to took a bath.
"Y/N, you will know about the truth." i said.

Y/N pov

I woke up from bed, i heard someone knocked my door. I walked to open and there Jimin standing in front of me.
"Let's talk inside." he said and i step aside. He entered my room and turned his body.
"We should runaway." he said.
"WHAT?!!" i screamed and he put his hand on my mouth.
"Sttt calm down." he said. After i got calmed he showed me a ticket.
"Norway?? Are you sure?? When you got that??" i asked him. He nodded.
"I booked them before we arrived at home." he said.
"OMG." i said put my palm on my forehead.

Bulteorune 😱 they saw it!! Aigoo after Jimin asked her to runaway, will she go or not?? The answer will be in next part babe 😂 uh mianhae i felt awkward for this part. Mianhae if i got wrong grammar and you can't understand it. I will worked hard for later. Ah i finished this part in two days but i decided to publish this part today. Hehe i usually finished 6 days for one part. 😂 I'm in good mood maybe.