Part 5 Believe

At living room,

Y/N Pov

I checking and prepare snack on the table and go to kitchen for take glass, while my brother pick a movie to watch.

"Hmm i want to watch horor!" he smirked at me when i sit on the couch. He know that i'm afraid to watch horor movie.
"I don't want it, let's watch action or drama instead." i said and throw all horor movie from him.
"No, horor movie is more exciting than those __!" he grab all horor movie and showed it to me.
I didn't like it and started to fake crying in front of him. He shocked seeing me like that. Then he apologized to me and allowed me to watch drama movie. I stopped crying and set a movie. He groaned because i choose drama.
"Aish... I would fall asleep if we watch drama movie." he whined. I giggled seeing him like that.

'Movie started'

When we watching the movie, i took a glanced to him and he is focusing watch it right now. I'm just smiled remember what he said before.

But suddenly the movie becomes a romantic scenes. And then there is kissing scene at the ending. I don't expect that, I became embarrassed and didn't dare to see. My brother laughed to me.

"Why you got embarrassed __?" he smirked.
"Aniii pabo." i shrugged and trying to hide my red cheek.
"You are cute when you shy." he pinched my cheek. I was give him a glared.

Jimin Pov

It's funny, teasing my sister. I was laughed. And i can see her cheek becomes red. I think its because i pinched her cheek before.

"Am I wrong if I embarrassed?" she asked and pouted her lips.
"Aigo my cutie sister, i know you didn't date with any guy, so you're easily embarrassed to see a scene like that. But it's okay if you want that. I'll help you and introduced with my bestfriend, he is member at BTS." i said. She looked at me and hit my head.
"I don't need that oppa. I'm just not used to seeing anything like it." she shrugged. I rubbing her head.
"__ you were beautiful and definitely others boy would like you too. Just believe me. I want you dating someone and have a love memories." i said while putting my arm on her shoulders.
"Hm... if you say so I'll give it a try." she smiled.
"Okay I'll tell my bestfriend and hopefully you can like him." i smiled too. But why i felt a bit sad, forget it this is for her happiness. I'm hugging her tightly.

Y/N Pov

I was shocked he want me to dating with one of his friends. And i felt my heart broken, he didn't like me and never loved me back. He hugged me, but my tears begin to fall. I swipe it fastly before he noticed that. I hugged him and smiled to cheering myself.

"Yeah oppa, thank you." i smiled, fake. I let go and clear up the table.
"It's late night we should go bed oppa."
"Okay i'll help you before." he said and helping me.

'Skip clear up part'

"Jaljayo, my dongsaeng-ah." he smiled.
"Nee, oppa." i said and then he closed his door.
I entered my room and laying on bed.
"Okay... maybe i should give up and move on." i said.
"Bye oppa, thanks for your care." i whispered and go sleep.

Annyeong, how about this part? I felt broken too. :'( but i'll prepare something for the next part. Just wait guys. And thankyou :*