Part 25 Fallen

Y/N Pov

He took me to the beach, going to beach at fall season is completely wrong.

"I know...You thinking about how crazy i am who took you at this place right?" he said. I nooded.
"I can read your mind haha. Hmm...I want to see sunset but never had it." he said.
"Uhm.. Okay. But why me?" i asked.
"Why? I don't know why. Maybe because i loved to be with you." he smiled. My cheek blushed. What does it means?

"Come here!" he said then i was followed him behind. The sun already going down. We watched it with amazed feel. How can the sun so beautiful with just going down and dissappear?
"Woahh let's take a picture!" he said and he took out his phone from his jacket.
"Yahh Y/N come here!" he said while grabbing my shoulder to closer with him.
"Say cheeseee...!!" he shouted and doing v sign. Meanwhile I'm just smiled. I'm too shy and confused right now.
"Aigoo your face is so cute. Hahaha I'll keep this." he giggled and pinched my cheeks. He was acted like it used to be.  Did he just teased me? If that's true, why?

"Y/N??Y/N? Hello Park Jimin called Y/N to going back down to earth." he said while his hand waving in front of my face.
"Ahh yeah oppa, what's wrong?" i asked.
"Nahh i was asked you but you was daydreaming...i'm hungry. Have you eat before?" he asked. I shooked my head.
"No, i haven't eat after lunch." i said.
"Okay, let's have dinner then!" he shouted and grabbed my wrist. Again. He should be always grabbing my wrist today?

After that we arrived at the restaurant. We ordered some pizza and others snack.
"Hmm did you remembered, when we ate pizza, you always ate almost all of piece. But you also leaving one piece for me." he said.
"Yeah i remembered that oppa. I never ate all of piece. Because you might be angry to me. So i was leaved one for you." i giggled. He pinched my cheek.
"Then, you will doing same now?" he said while pointing to our pizza.
"Hmm.. I think i will give you half of them." i said.
"You always cute." his sudden words make me fluttered.
"Hmm?? Cute?" i asked. He seems clear his throat before talk.
"Yeah when you were child and now is always cute for me." he said but doesn't dare to looked me.
"You too oppa. Hahaha." I'm trying to laughed because i hope he was teasing me.
"Hm.. You cute in other ways." he mumbled.
"What? I can't hear you oppa." i asked.
"Nope, let's eat!!" he said. After that we ate and talked about our childhood memories.

Jimin pov

I thought she heard me, but it's okay she will know that later. She always cute in my eyes. I was realized she became a beautiful girl. Did she know that i've watched her recently? But she is Yoongi's girlfriend.
"Ehm.. How about Yoongi hyung? Did he know that you are with me now?" i asked. She was coughed when heard my question. Anything wrong?
"Ah, it doesn't matter if he know or not." she said made me puzzled.
"Are you okay? I mean you and Yoongi hyung." i said.
"Oppa, can we talk other subject?" she said and i was understand her. Maybe they had problems.
"I'm sorry." i said.

Y/N pov

He suddenly ask about me and Yoongi. It's reminded me about him now. I'm kinda miss him. But i can't answer his confession at that time. My mind goint to tell but my lips can't be moved and also Jimin was appeared on my mind. I was looked at Jimin.  Did I'm still loved him?
"What's wrong Y/N?" he asked me.
"Ah ani, oppa." i said and looked to other way.

After he paid our food. We was going to parking area. I was walked ahead of him. I saw the moonlight. Again, i remembered about Yoongi. After we broke up. He seems busy with his work. I grab my phone from my pocket jacket. I typed a message for him.

"Hey how are you? Hmm..Good luck with your work Yoongi." i sent him. I didn't know that Jimin watched me until he grab my wrist.

"Are you okay with Yoongi hyung?" he asked. But i won't tell him that we was broke up. He might be angry to Yoongi. It's not Yoongi's fault.
"Hmm yeah. Why you care about it?" i asked him. He was shocked with my sudden question. I think my question going to be little rude.
"Ahh i didn't mean but can you ask another except that?" i said.
He rubbed his neck while walking to his motorcycle.
"Oh okay. I'm sorry. Let's go home." he said and give the helmet. I nodded and we going to our home. My phone was buzzed. It's message from Yoongi.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How are you? i hope you well😊. Btw thanks I'll worked hard now." he said. I was smiled and put in my phone.

At home,

It's already 9pm i thought my parents is sleeping because i didn't see them.
"Oppa thanks for today." i smiled and going to my room.
"Y/N.." he called me. I turned my body to faced him.
"Yeah oppa?" i said.
"Hmm.. I know we had doing this when we were children." he said.
"Huh? What do you mean?" i asked.
"I mean, can you sleep with me tonight?" he said. What?? He want me to sleep at his room?
"Uh...did you afraid of something so you asked me to sleep in?" i asked him.
"No, I'm not afraid, but i just want doing that like we were 6th years old." he smiled.
"Ow, okay, but I'll change my uniform first. After that I'll go to your room." i said and walked in to my room.

He was so obvious now. I can't read his mind. He seems forgot about he was kissed me in other day. Maybe he was teased me or it's happened without him knowing.
I was finished changed my clothes. I grabbed my pillow and knocked his door. He opened the door and walked aside for me. I looked around and sit on edge of his bed.

"I'm kinda missing this moment." he said and sit in other side.
"Yeah i remembered that. That time I'll go to your room and sleep in when that day is raining and full of thunder. I was actually scared because of thunder so i came inside to your room. Folded my body with your blanket then you got awake and you scolded me but we ended up slept together. Hahahaha." i laughed.
"How about now? You still afraid of that?" he asked. I shooked my head.
"Ani, i think i can handled it." i said while crossing my arm. He was laughed.
"I don't believe if i didn't see with my eyes." he said.
"Hmm well. I'm kinda sleepy. Let's sleep." i said and laying on his bed. He doing same and covered our body with his huge blanket. After that i was sleep and going to dreamland.

Jimin pov

"Y/N?" i called her but no answer. I guess she already sleep. I looked at her face. Her angelic face when she sleep make me comfort and safe. My hand caressed her cheek, i think she would be wake but no.
"I'm sorry Y/N, for all of my did to you. But you should know that... I think.. I was fallen for you." i said and kissed her lips softly. Then i smiled because she doesn't woke up. I going to my place and trying to sleep.
"Jaljayo, sister." i said and shut my eyes.

😂😂😂 omggg chimchim kissed her, did she know it???!!! hehhe I'm sorry i thinks this part is a little weird than before. But i hope you liked it. Ah thankyou for your voted, i felt so grateful to you. Hmm back to the story, you will know about her reaction at next part. Did she know or not?? Hehhee still waiting army 😘 I'll update soon. Thanks