Part 18 Give it to me

Y/N Pov

'AGUST D - So Far Away Alarm'

"... why he keep telling me to use his mixtape to be my alarm?" I got up and sweep my phone stopping alarm. It's 6.30 am.

Yeah Yoongi is my boyfriend now. I hope this is my best decision. Forgeting a blurry hope and starting the new love with him.
This Sunday i'll go hangout with Yoongi to his studio. I want hear his rap because he always confidence and feel swag when he talk about it. Such a swag boyfriend. I was smiled by myself but he is the one who always comfort me.
I got one message. That's from him. Wow so conciedence.

"Yaa!! wake up, i'll come at 8 am." He said. Such a romantic boyfriend who called his girlfriend with 'Ya!'.
"Nee, ahjusshi." I replied.
But i know he really loved me and i loved him too.

I got up from bed go to bathroom and take a bath. After that i was dried my hair, wearing black tank top and covered it with my favorite black hodie then i wear skinny blue jeans. Tied my hair into ponytail put some light make up then using peach lipbalm. Okay i'm ready to get my breakfast and waiting him.
I opened my door about to downstair but i meet with Jimin in front of our door.
He just looked at me. I need to greet him because he is still my brother although he became cold or hate me now.

"..morning oppa." I said trying to smile but i didn't dare to looking him for a long time. He seem shocked.
"..Morning too." He said then go first to downstair.
I hope he will know the truth and i followed behind.

"Morning our sweety, i was make a your favorite pancake. Let's eat." My mom said.
"Thanks mom." I smiled. Then eat them.
"Wow this always same. So delicious." I felt grateful because of her food.
"Be quiet honey you still eating. It isn't good manner." Dad said.
"Hehe i'm sorry Dad." I said then drinking milk.
"Jimin, are you going somewhere?" Dad asked him.
"Ani, why Dad?" Jimin said.
"Good then, me and your mother need to go to our company, there is urgent meeting so we should go after this. You two staying at home until we go home." Dad said.
"Arasso." He replied while pouring honey to his pancake.
"Dad i think i can't staying because today Yoongi asked me to go to his studio. Can't i?" I asked them.
"Okay since your brother stay at our home it's no problem." Mom said.
"Yeah Mom thanks." I smiled.

After have our breakfast. I help her clearing up for dishes. Then Dad and Mom go to their company.
Jimin walked to upstair while i sit on the couch. But he stopped like he remembering something.

"Y/N..?" He asked but i think he feel doubted.
"Um.. yeah oppa? What's wrong?" I said normally.
"Did you dating with hyung.. i mean Yoongi hyung?" He asked.
".. yes. Why?" I asked him back.
"Mianhae, i think it's you." He said suddenly.
"Huh? What do you say i didn't hear?" I asked curious.
"Ah no nevermind. Have fun." He said. I saw him walked to upstair then i sat on watching tv.

'Flashback'

Jimin Pov

When i was walked with Hye Ri. She got a call from her friend. I nodded for her privacy so she go a far from me. Then i saw a drink machine and decided to buy something to drink. I bought for the two of us. She liked strawberry milk. I waiting her but i think she still talking so i decided to close when i heard those conversation.

"I don't know you have that skill Jae Eun. Yeah i hope his sister shut up her mouth and never disturb me. Yeah Jimin believe that his sister threatened me. Hahaha. Ok i'm still on dating now. Bye." She said.

I was shocked but managing to act normal. Why she talking about my sister to her friend. There was suspicious, need to know more about this from her friend.

"Honey did you bought that my favorite drink?" She smiled act nothing.
"Ah.. yeah Hye Ri. This is strawberry milk you." I smiled while handed her. Fake.

'Current time'

Y/N Pov

"Why with him?" I said but ignored when i already hear Yoongi knocked our door. I got up from sofa and open the door for him. He was wearing same colour hoodie. Black.

"Wae? Did you know that your boyfriend is more handsome now?" He teasing me.
"Huh? Go hell Yoongi. I'm just wondering why this grandpa dating with me." I said and crossing my arm.
"Aish you should be happy with that Jagi because i'm the real gentleman." His gummy smile. Damn.
"What i didn't hear you?" I lied. His smiled dissappeared changed to pouted face. I laughed.
"Okay okay, kaja!" He reached my wrist and dragged me out from house. I closed the door with my other hand. Then following him to his car. Sit inside and he started to engine heading to his studio. I feel excited because i'll hear his rap directly.

"Did you have your breakfast?" He asked and with that i snapped back to my sense.
"Huh, yeah. Why?" I said.
"I worried that my little monster still hungry." He chuckled. I pinched his cheek.
"Aww.. stop that. What's that for Y/N?" He asked while rubbing the pain.
"For your pabo." I said.
"Shhh..okay mianhae." He said and i laughed.

After an hour we arrived to his studio.
"Wow." I amazed because the building so classic and same with him, i mean his style, so swag.
"Let's go inside." He said. His proud smile appear on his face.
"Ew can you hiding your fool smile?" I asked.
"Oh, why you are so annoying today Y/N? Ah... Should i showing my tounge technology to you?" He leaned closing to me. I was afraid and step back from him. He step forward until my back hit the wall.
"Y..Yoongi.. what are you doing?" I asked while blocking him with my hand.
"Hmm... are you afraid now?" He asked. I can't answer him. Suddenly his laughter burst out and leave me alone.
".....what? He just teasing me? Erghh Yoongiiiiii!!!" I shouted and following him.
"Hahahaha. I didn't know your reaction will be like that." He laughed while opened his door. I pouted.
"Okay this is my studio." He said. For the second time i was amazed. His studio was clean and neat.
"Same with you." I said.
"Huh? With me?" He asked.
"Pabo, i mean this is like your personality." I said gave up with his pabo.
"But you love me." He smiled. Cheesy Yoongi.

Then he sit on chair in front of computer. I grab another chair and sit on it beside him. Turned on it and trying to find his mixtape. After that he increase the volume from his speaker.
"This is my first mixtape, the title is Agust D." He said.
I hearing his husky voice rapping at his mixtape make me shivering because of that. Why? I don't know maybe his skill at rapping it's no doubt.
"Hey did you just daydreaming now?" He asked.
"What? No. I'm just feel blessed." I said.
"Oh, really? Because you was realized that your boyfriend is more swag than other namja." He said.
"Ewh. Wait, i want hear live your rap now." I said. Then he stopped his mixtape.
"Want it bad huh?" He teased me again.
"No joking now Yoongi." I whined.
"Haha okay okay. Be ready and don't fainted." He said then he started to rap.

ajigeun seonggongui bibeobeun mollado manghaneun bibeop jal al geot gateo
ttak neocheoreom nolgo nabuldaeneun ge bibeop jugeodo geureohgen an sal geot gateo

gi give it to me
don, myeongye mwodeun joheunikka gajyeowa
Fame flash light
gi give it to me (gi give it to me)
mwodeun joheunikka gajyeowa

He was finished and showing me his curious face.
"W..wooow that is amazing. What the title Yoongi?" I asked.
"Give it to me. It's not full part." He said.
"Ah, when you will give me that mixtape?" I asked.
"You want it bad?" He leaned closer again.
"No joking right now Yoongi." I said as pushed him. But he still leaning and our face is just inch with each other now. His brown eyes glued at me then stopped at my lips. His gaze was paralyzed me. With that i feel his soft lips crashed on mine. I was shocked because it's feel like a dream. I'm trying to closing my eyes and kiss him back while tucked my hand at his hair. He smiled in our kissing. His lips feeling like mint. Maybe he was eaten mint candy. His hand trailed my back and pushed that trying to deepen the kissing.

"Mhh..Yoongi." I said after our lips was parted.
"Sorry, i love you so much Y/N." He grab and kissed my hand.
"Not problem, i love you too Yoongi." I smiled. Then he hugged me tight.
"You are my first girlfriend who make me so comfortable." He said burrying his face on my shoulder.
"Me too." I said.

Wow sorry for the last part is a bit.. hmm fluffy maybe ;) i was waked up and see notif from bts. Omg their announced date comeback . I feel atacked :"
Always, thanks a lot for the reader. I'll keep going for the next part. Hehehe ♥